• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 7, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Amikami

Banned
A needed scene for some watchers in this thread who swear that all these women came to Negan of their own volition and aren't being coercively raped.

Amikami

Banned
Wait, people actually thought they weren't being forced into this?

There are actually people trying to do this? Jfc

At least two that I can remember. I won't call out names of course but they admitted to it in this very thread and argued many of us on it, saying that they women chose to be with Negan because they were better off. Obviously thats true for some, but not for many. Even when referencing Sherry's sacrifice for Dwight and this blond girl they're trying to assist suicide who agreed to be with Negan to save her mother, they were dead set on arguing they weren't being coerced. Kept using the comic as justification. It's was astounding.

This episode!

At least two that I can remember. I won't call out names of course but they admitted to it in this very thread and argued many of us on it, saying that they women chose to be with Negan because they were better off. Obviously thats true for some, but not for many. Even when referencing Sherry's sacrifice for Dwight and this blond girl they're trying to assist suicide who agreed to be with Negan to save her mother, they were dead set on arguing they weren't being coerced. Kept using the comic as justification. It's was astounding.

Gross.

Top Bottom