• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

°Marvel vs Capcom 3° NeoGAF tournament of salt and pringles

Neki

smurfx said:
kadey should give me the stick just to teach you lazy guys a lesson.
why would he give the stick to the worst player? that's the opposite of a tournament. point of the tournament is to find the best player.

smurfx

get some go again
Ultimoo said:
why would he give the stick to the worst player? that's the opposite of a tournament. point of the tournament is to find the best player.
even your trolling is lazy.

JeTmAn81

Karsticles said:
Don't you both mash invincible assists anyway? lol!

Cool.

Jetman, when are you open?

Add me on PSN: Karsticles

I think I should be available tonight, will add you after work. PST for me.

JeTmAn81

Ok, looks like Youtube finally finished processing the video. Only took 24 hours or so :p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OWxLr2bYd0&feature=youtu.be

I have some other video I am now uploading. Some notes about the vid and matches:

1. Video is taken from my Droid X, which does decent quality video but has no kickstand so it's at a lame angle. It's really hard to get it to stand up for recording.

2. I play like a scrub with day -50 Dante combos, mash like I have Tourette's, run like a coward when I'm doing well, and cry like an infant when I'm losing. I also babytalk to my wife in this video to keep her mollified while I'm playing.

That is all.

Unless you'll be up really late tonight Jetman, it's not a good night. Are you open tomorrow? I don't have anything going on until later in the day.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
JeTmAn81 said:
Ok, looks like Youtube finally finished processing the video. Only took 24 hours or so :p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OWxLr2bYd0&feature=youtu.be

I have some other video I am now uploading. Some notes about the vid and matches:

1. Video is taken from my Droid X, which does decent quality video but has no kickstand so it's at a lame angle. It's really hard to get it to stand up for recording.

2. I play like a scrub with day -50 Dante combos, mash like I have Tourette's, run like a coward when I'm doing well, and cry like an infant when I'm losing. I also babytalk to my wife in this video to keep her mollified while I'm playing.

That is all.
LOL! no words!

Karst went 10-3 against Jetman.

Connection was notably worse than Sephiroth's, but significantly better than Cloudius'.

I can only half-believe that we finished this tournament, lol.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm insulted.

So Cloud has to choose which t-shirt he wants and Kar will get the other.

You people picked the absolute best time to end this thing when I barely have time for anything.

I don't recall what the shirts even look like.

All I remember were Playstation moves stuff with candy and some shirts.

1st: Stick
2nd:
3rd:

Don't know what else was for 2nd and 3rd place.

kKD84.jpg

found your earlier pic.
I guess I'll have the right shirt.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Alright. You guys have to give me your addresses and stuff. Thanksgiving week is coming up so I will most likely not ship it till after.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I have them all packed and ready to go. It's just a matter of finding the right time to ship them and during this period is the worst.

Took Smurf like 2 weeks to get his stuff after I shipped it so that should give you an idea what it would be like right now.

Top Bottom