• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

10 Films To See In April (what are you watching?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iron Man 3 and Evil Dead, the rest of movies I'm interested won't ever see a wide release in Brazil and will be a handful of months late, as usual.

Replicant

I wish Oblivion doesn't star Cruise Control. But since it is, atm my to-watch list only consists of "Evil Dead" remake.

pikablu

I don't know why but I'm a Zac Efron junkie. I love his acting (minus High School Musical) for some reason. Probably just the surprisingly good roles he chooses. I really feel like he's underrated.

Evil dead, trance, Jurassic park

Simon killer and to the wonder will not make it to theatres in my city probably so I gotta wait on those

Well garbage is harsh but i wanted it to end before it was over. It had a good plot but that's about it. The film had almost zero character development and depth. I didn't care about the main character and I didn't care about the two kids that died. Yea, I know that was kind of the point --desensitization-- but it made for a boring film. On top of the boring characters, the cinematography was boring as well. The film had some great ideas, but was executed poorly IMO.

kaskade

Solid month. I'm probably most excited to see Jurassic Park though. It was such a big part of my childhood but I never saw it in theaters since I was too young. I can't wait.

Posted this on the Upstream Color thread:

Did anyone get to see this? Saw it at a theatre in Pasadena last night. I was amazed. Moved. I've always struggled to write screenplay and watching this movie was a delight. The visuals tell everything.

I was also weirded out about part of the story. It has something to do with a dream that I've remembered for about ten years now (one of the few dreams that's stayed with me)

The pigs were "connected" to the humans, right? I had a dream when I was 9 or 10 where I ran into this dark room, facing an aquarium. As I walked toward the glass there were these dolphins that noticed me and started coming toward me. But for some reason I knew they were people. I could picture a different person every time I looked at one. It was really eerie to see this with the pigs.

I know the guy hadn't done a movie in about 9 years and he self-distributed this one. Anyone know what he was doing then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom