• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

10-year-old girl gives birth to baby boy after 31-week pregnancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a different girl.
I know. If the first girl really wanted to have the baby then more power to her. However, if she was like the second girl and wanted an abortion but was denied then I'd like to hear arguments saying that's a good thing and their lives are better.

Orayn

Makes me wonder... Our caveman ancestors probably bred at very early ages too.

Yeah, but this is without a doubt a case of precocious puberty, while our ancestors would have also started puberty later than today due to poor nutrition.

Didn't our caveman ancestors have lifespans of like 18 years?

They were just like us physically, and would have had the same life spans we do if put in the same environment. I've read that girls are hitting puberty earlier now than ever before because of nutrition, hormones in milk and meat, and a high fat diet.

Orayn

Didn't our caveman ancestors have lifespans of like 18 years?

Average lifespan was a lot lower because of extremely high rates of infant and child death. If you made it past that, you'd probably live into what we consider middle age at least.

Strike

xrHud.gif

leadbelly

Banned
Makes me wonder... Our caveman ancestors probably bred at very early ages too.

It probably happened, but I doubt it was as common as you may think. The things that most men are attracted to in women -- breasts, ass, body shape, etc -- aren't really present until a girl reaches puberty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom