• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

15,000 Bees swarm the U.S. Capitol building

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the hell do you find the queen?

You look for the badass.

11369316_gal.jpg

They were protesting to save their lives. This is the only way to get noticed so their species survives.

Hahaha this is the first thought that crossed my mind, too. You forced their tiny bee hands, congress! Time to do something about it, don't ya think :| And how embarrassing would it be, as a keeper, to have your colony swarm the fucking Capitol building?? l o l

PS if the bees were Africanized, we'd have heard of that swarm long before they reached the Capitol building. They're extremely aggressive and not at all shy about chasing people for long distances (1+ miles).

I can't beelieve a swarm beeleagured the Capitol! I beelieve the bees were minding their own beeswax and just beeing bees, but I don't envy the busy folk buzzing beetween trees trying to honey the bees into beefuddling themselves. At least it looks like it was a beeautiful day to bee outside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom