• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

200 new Mario Power Tennis Screens | 56k beware

J!ndu

wooha - 200 new Screens from Mario Tennis GC / Mario Power Tennis

10662.jpg

10640.jpg

10554.jpg

10566.jpg

10580.jpg

10590.jpg

10595.jpg

10612.jpg

10632.jpg

10705.jpg

10720.jpg

10713.jpg

10727.jpg

10604.jpg

10606.jpg

All 200 Screens

mattx5

...h.....ho......holy.......

This game looks fan-freaking-tastic! I can't wait! :D

The handkerchief around Baby Bowser's face is a nice touch ;)

Vargas

RiZ III said:
Once again Nintendo is forcing its employs to smoke a lot of shrooms.

Maybe that is why Daisy has that strange look about her. She looks like she gained some weight too.

Memles

Videos on IGN look really cool...but still, I plan on playing without the special moves. It does seem to make for some manic gameplay, but it's not Tennis.

Memles said:
Videos on IGN look really cool...but still, I plan on playing without the special moves. It does seem to make for some manic gameplay, but it's not Tennis.

It's not tennis? Exactly. Tennis is pong, and I get bored with it after a while, so it's nice to have the frills. A lot of people who get this will not be tennis fans per se, but they were nice to allow for plain tennis for those who are.

Memles

Mega Man's Electric Sheep said:
It's not tennis? Exactly. Tennis is pong, and I get bored with it after a while, so it's nice to have the frills. A lot of people who get this will not be tennis fans per se, but they were nice to allow for plain tennis for those who are.

Damnit, you people and your non-tennis loving ways!

I love Mario. I love Tennis. I loved Mario Tennis. I just would like an equal balance...and while the craziness may be cool for manic multiplayer, for a single player experience I think the gimmicks are a bit much.

From the videos, the Chain Chomp minigame looks really cool.

bogg

RiZ III said:
Once again Nintendo is forcing its employs to smoke a lot of shrooms.
Hmmm... you cant really smoke shrooms, well you can, but it wont really do anything to you...
Dang this game looks awesome, dunno if I'll have enough money to get it this year, or even the time to play it.

Top Bottom