• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2005's Official Sell/Trade thread

tetsuoxb

Here is my current list of things Im looking to get rid of:

All of these items are JPN. All of these items are for sale by offer only. If you want one, give me a PM with the amount you are willing to pay and I will consider it.

NEW Cosmic Smash Dreamcast
NEW Densha de Go Dreamcast Controller (Box is not mint, but controller is new)
USED Shining Force III Scenario 3 Saturn

I have access to a Regulation #7 Dreamcast System in perfect condition. Id like $175 for this.

--------------------------------------------------------
I will also be in posession on March 5 of a Pikachu Pokemon Center GBA SP. Provided of course that Pokemon Center doesn't screw with me on the preorder this Friday. This will probably end up on eBay, but if people have offers, send them to me. I doubt pricing will be as insane as the DKC GBA SP, but it could get up there.
--------------------------------------------------------
Finally, my import PSP Pricing stands as follows:
$255 for a Standard Pack
$305 for a Value Pack

Games depend on Street Price. PM for info.

spliced

Xbox:
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee (good) $12
Turok: Evolution (scratched) $10
Blinx (sealed) $12

Gamecube:
Starfox Adventures (good) $13
Ty Tasmanian Tiger (good) $12
Harry Potter ane the Chamber of Secrets (sealed) $20
Lost Kingdoms (sealed) $17
Monkeyball (scratched) $12
Medal of Honor: Frontline (good) $13
Zelda: OoT/Master Quest disk (good) $25

All prices are Canadian. In the brackets is the condition I think they are in. I'd sell all the games for $100 bucks total if anyone was intrested. Shipping is extra.

PM or email me at spliced2001@yahoo.ca

Futurama season 1 DVD (good) $30

EGM92

Requesting:
Within Canada
Xbox console with wires/controller

For Sale:

My Gamecube collection :D I'll post all titles, consoles, etc when I get home.
Indigo Console 2 Controllers 1 Black nintendo 1 Orange Hip Gear.
2 Official nintendo Memory cards
1 64mb NYko mem card
Metal Gear Solid: TT
Metriod Prime
Super Mario Sunshine
F-Zero
Baten Kaitos
Timesplitters 2

More games to be added later

demi

EGM92 said:
What the hell are you talking about?

metriod0pf.jpg

EGM92

Yea I noticed that, but people still know what the damn game is. I would edit it IF I COULD BUT I CAN'T SO I WONT

I have Metroid Prime with Echos Demo Disc, from the Game Cube Metroid Bundle, still in shrink wrap.

I would like to exchange it for Pikmin 2 or WW. Feel free to make an offer for something else :D

6.8 said:
How much?

I probably should preface this by saying I'm in the middle of nowhere, the only place that sells games (Fred Meyer) around here hasn't received a shipment of Player's Choice titles in a long time. I'm sure I could find it next weekend when I go to Seattle.

I saw lots of them on Half.com for $10-$15, though.

kyu81

Neo Member
I have VF evo arcade stick for sale... it's red one from Hori.
I think you can find picture from play-asia.

only paypal accepted.

i have some ebay refs. Look for kyu81

Alcibiades

so what's the going rate for one of the Intec PSOne screens (I think it's 5 inches)...

I was going to try to modify for my Cube but now that I got a VGA cable and LCD monitor, I can just carry that around, so I have 2 of them to sale/trade...

I'm looking to sell only one thing:

Klonoa 2 for PS2. Brand new and sealed.

Just post in this thread if you're interested and give me your own price. I don't check PMs.

swoon

Sell:

LoZ: Minish Cap (complete in box)
Baten Kaitos
Ratchet And Clank 2

Want:

Viewitful Joe 2
Castlevania AoS

Jagernaut

I want to sell these games. PM me if interested. If there is no interest, they are going to ebay.
All games come with manual and box. All prices include US shipping.

PS2
Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance + Document of Metal Gear Solid (bought used, decent condition) $32
Disgaea (very good condition) $35

Gamecube
Naruto 2 (JPN) + Freeloader + Memory card 59 $40

GBA
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (very good condition) $25
Astro Boy Omega Factor (very good condition but has EB preowned stickers on box) $12

I also have some anime dvds for sale. These are the complete anime series on individual dvds (legit US versions, not bootlegs).

DVD
Now and Then, Here and There 1-3 $27
Blue Gender 1-8 $58

Sysgen

I have:

A barely used copy of Ikaruga for the GC.
A Thrustmaster Beretta Light gun for Xbox (not available in the US because it looks like a real Berretta) and a copy House of the Dead III. The gun is in great condition, the game in decent condition.

Ironclad

Sysgen said:
I have:

A barely used copy of Ikaruga for the GC.
A Thrustmaster Beretta Light gun for Xbox (not available in the US because it looks like a real Berretta) and a copy House of the Dead III. The gun is in great condition, the game in decent condition.
I am interested in your copy of Ikaruga. Could you go into furthur detail regarding its condition and what price are you asking?

Alcibiades

what's the going rate for an XBox LIVE starter kit?

it has the 12 month card, a headset, and a few game demos... it's totally new and still in the box...

Jotaro

Banned
demi, about these magazines, you have not replied and promised via pm (but you did not), I told you about this in another thread and you promised (you still did not), and I think I asked in this thread. I have no reading receipt confirmation. Why for the life of me don't you reply? If you're not interested or it's too much work for you, that's ok, but could I please know it all? :(

demi

Jotaro said:
demi, about these magazines, you have not replied and promised via pm (but you did not), I told you about this in another thread and you promised (you still did not), and I think I asked in this thread. I have no reading receipt confirmation. Why for the life of me don't you reply? If you're not interested or it's too much work for you, that's ok, but could I please know it all? :(

Oh yeah. I'll get to it tonight, promise.

I am just so busy watching NME Awards! NME AWARDS

Sysgen

Ironclad_Ninja said:
I am interested in your copy of Ikaruga. Could you go into furthur detail regarding its condition and what price are you asking?

I bought it new, played it 2x, never touched it again. It's like new. I'll take $30.00 + 4.00 shipping. The last copy on ebay went for $35.00. Paypal only no credit cards.

Ironclad

Sysgen said:
I bought it new, played it 2x, never touched it again. It's like new. I'll take $30.00 + 4.00 shipping. The last copy on ebay went for $35.00. Paypal only no credit cards.
Hmm, that is a little rich for my blood. Thanks anyway.

Sysgen

Ironclad_Ninja said:
Hmm, that is a little rich for my blood. Thanks anyway.

Well, I am open to a trade (Xbox only) or make an offer :D I guess we should or anyone interested handle this through a PM.

Troidal

To any Japan GAFfers (or outside of Japan if anyone cares) interested...

XBOX Japanese unit - 13,000yen - condition: not modded, rarely used
*My friend wants to sell hers.

Sony Memory Stick DUO 512MB - 7,000yen - condition: has been inside the PSP after purchase
*I need to sell for quick cash! And planning to buy 1GB anyhow... ;-)

PM/e-mail/phone me for those interested.

Malakhov

Banned
Selling for psx:

Vandal Hearts
FFVII
Brave Fencer Musashi
FFIX
Final Fantasy Tactics
Parasite Eve
Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid VR Missions
Bushido Blade