• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2005's Official Sell/Trade thread

demi

Malakhov said:
Selling for psx:

Vandal Hearts
FFVII
Brave Fencer Musashi
FFIX
Final Fantasy Tactics
Parasite Eve
Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid VR Missions
Bushido Blade
FFVIII

Interested in Vandal Hearts, Brave Fencer Musashi.

Is FF7 and 8 GH or not? I may get them just for completion's sake.

How about Metal Gear Solid? GH or not?

Malakhov

Banned
Vandal Hearts
Brave Fencer Musashi.
FF7
FF8
Metal Gear Solid

So 5 games, make me an offer wich you think is reasonable and we'll see from there.

Sysgen

A bunch of old PC RPG's, strategy games and other games. I used to play them by the boatload. Some Elder scrolls stuff and Final Fantasy. Some less than known RPGs which are among the greatest ever created.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsysgenQQhtZ-1

ANVIL OF DAWN - RPG GOTY - BOXED
ARENA - THE ELDER SCROLLS I + Codex Scientia
BLOODSTONE - An Epic Dwarven Tale BOXED RPG
CIVILIZATION Microprose BOXED
COLONIZATION Microprose BOXED
DAGGERFALL ELDER SCROLLS II + The Daggerfall Chronicles
DARKLANDS BOXED Historical RPG RARE
DRUID - Daemons of the Mind RPG - SIRTECH
DUNGEON HACK SSI BOXED
DUNGEON MASTER II + Strategy Guide
EMPIRE DELUXE - BRODERBUND BOXED
FANTASY GENERAL SSI BOXED
FINAL FANTASY VII and VIII - SQUARESOFT
FULL THROTTLE - A Heavy Metal Adventure by Tim Schafer
HALLS OF THE DEAD Faery Tale Adventure
IOMEGA ZIP 250 EXTERNAL 250MB SCSI DRIVE SEALED PC MAC
LANDS of LORE The Throne of Chaos BOXED
MORTAL KOMBAT TRILOGY - BOXED
OBITUS - By Psygnosis BOXED RPG
PLANET'S EDGE RPG BOXED
REALMS OF ARKANIA TRILOGY RPGS - Das Schwarze Auge
RIDDLE OF THE RUNES By TSR - Screensaver Puzzle
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT 2 BOXED MINT
SPELLCRAFT: Aspects of Valor BOXED MINT
STAR CONTROL II - ACCOLADE BOXED
THE ULTIMATE RPG ARCHIVES
THE ULTIMATE WIZARDRY ARCHIVES - SIRTECH
TOME - by Sunstar RPG
WARCRAFT I ORCS & HUMANS - BOXED
WARHAMMER SHADOW OF THE HORNED RAT - BOXED MINT
WIZARDRY 8 - SIRTECH - BOXED
WIZARDRY GOLD SIRTECH
X-COM UFO DEFENSE Microprose BOXED
X-WING ALLIANCE

Question about selling on Amazon,

If you place an item for sale, with a price equal to, or a little less than all the others, how fast does it usually sell?

Jotaro

Banned
I would like to mention: if anyone has got original computer adventure games (especially from LucasArts and Sierra and the like) to sell, I'm a sucker for these. PM me with your offers!

Alcibiades

BobbyRobby said:
Question about selling on Amazon,

If you place an item for sale, with a price equal to, or a little less than all the others, how fast does it usually sell?
don't know about amazon.com, but in half.com if I usually sell items REALLY FAST because I'm willing to go lower than everybody else (just in the past few months I've gotten at least $200 from my sales, not including another $150+ from having sold textbooks there for 2 or 3 times more than bookstores would give me for buyback)...

They take a huge comission (15%), but it's really great because there is not posting fee and the whole buyer/seller interface is really streamlined so it seems like a virtual garage sale...

I like it way more than ebay because basically I know I'm going to get paid for sure (buyers use credit card and half.com deposits that into your bank account) and I know exactly how to ship the item (and get reimbursed for shipping as part of the bank deposit).

Just PM me, or e-mail me at jimmehcaataa@yahoo.com, with an offer. I'm fairly flexible when it comes to pricing.

GameCube Games (w/ box and instructions, no scratches)

Alien Hominid
Bomberman Generation
Donkey Konga (with drums)
Eternal Darkness
F-Zero GX
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
Phntasy Star Online 1+2 (not used online)
Pikmin 2
Resident Evil
Skies of Arcadia Legends
Wave Race: Blue Storm

Super NES (Cart Only)

Final Fantasy VI/III
Castlevania IV
DKC 2

Anime

Jin-Roh (collector's edition)
Magic User's Club series
Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi series
Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum Collection DVD 1 w/ collector's box, DVD 2

shpankey

not an idiot
For sale:

Used but like "brand new" (only used twice) game of NFL Street 2 for Xbox.
245115.jpg

Used Logitech MOMO Force -force feedback- steering wheel for PC/PS2.
Logitech_MOMO_Force_Feedback_Steering_w__Pedals__PC_Game_Controllers_963260_0403-resized200.jpg

soul.less

Banned
New price for the PS two (which is in excellent, complete condition): $120 (includes shipping) and two free games, NFL 2K3 and WWF Smackdown! Just Bring It.

Priz

Anyone (especially in the bay area) still looking for/interested in a Japanese PSP (Value Pack)? I went to just pick up Lumines (for the GDC), and they got in 3 systems that day and it was an impulse buy. It's flawless, no dead pixels or anything.

Money's now a little tight, and I figure if anyone's interested (I've had it for a week and 4 days now), since it's almost new (just been sitting most of the time in it's protective sleeve/case - the only part of the value pack I used/took out of it's original packaging, the rest is still sealed) I'll let anyone interested have it for cost. I'll eat the tax and if you live in the area and want to just pick it up direct...

The info page on the place I bought it from (based out of Akihabara):
http://www.users-side.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=pspvalue

fugimax

Selling a bunch of games up on eBay:

My Auctions

Xbox
Steel Battalion (game, pedals, controller, and Line of Contact expansion)
Burnout 3: Takedown

Gamecube
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Mario Power Tennis

PC
Command & Conquer Generals: Deluxe Edition (Includes Zero Hour expansion)

Mrbob

Lets see if any interest. GC for sale here:

Includes:

Platinum Gamecube w/ One controller, memory card 251 and Metroid Prime bonus disc
Game Boy Player (Black)
Resident Evil 4
Skies of Arcadia Legends
Super Mario Sunshine
Zelda: Wind Waker (Still in shrinkwrap)

$200 shipped for everything. All in great condition. All this was bought in November 2004 or after.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Mrbob said:
Lets see if any interest. GC for sale here:

Includes:

Platinum Gamecube w/ One controller, memory card 251 and Metroid Prime bonus disc
Game Boy Player (Black)
Resident Evil 4
Skies of Arcadia Legends
Super Mario Sunshine
Zelda: Wind Waker (Still in shrinkwrap)

$200 shipped for everything. All in great condition. All this was bought in November 2004 or after.

:lol that didn't last long.

Yea, thinking about getting rid of mine too now that RE4 is over :( Good deal, btw.

belgurdo

Banned
I need funds for a PSP, so I'm dumping the following of my stock:

GBA-
CT Special Forces (boxed with instructions, box has small crease in right side)
FF Dawn of Souls (boxed with instructions, saves left on to play or delete at your leisure)

PS2-

Megaman Anniversary Collection (no scratches other than semi-invisible hairlines from regular use, and runs fine)
Gladius (light scratching, as I bought it from a Blockbuster, runs fine. No instructions)
La Pucelle Tactics (no scratches)
Capcom Fighting Evolution (no scratches other than semi-invisible hairlines from regular use, and runs fine)

Xbox-

SVC Chaos (no scratches)
Dungeons and Dragons Heroes (light radial and hairline scratches, runs fine)
Dynasty Warriors 4 (light but visible scratches from constant use but runs fine)

Gamecube-

Mario Sunshine (bought used but only with faint hairline scratches, runs fine. No instructions)

PM me with price quote so we can negotiate

fugimax

Added some new games and other stuff to my eBay auctions...here's the updated list:

Xbox
Steel Battalion (game, pedals, controller, and Line of Contact expansion)
Burnout 3: Takedown

Gamecube
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Mario Power Tennis

GBA
Tetris Worlds
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga

PC
Command & Conquer Generals: Deluxe Edition (Includes Zero Hour expansion)

Misc. hardware
Apple 15GB iPod
Apple Wireless Bluetooth Mouse
ATI 9600XT AGP 128MB ADC/DVI (for Mac)
TI-86 Graphing Calculator

Here's the link to all of my auctions:
eBay Auctions

I'm selling a US Platinum GameCube with a platinum WaveBird that I bought to play RE4, maybe put 15 hours on it, for 60 US. I dont have RE4 or Mario Kart as I traded those games in.

I still have the original box and GameCube and components have been in my closet sealed in ziploc bags. It is in excellent condition.

I would like to sell:

madden DS - $20
Feel the Magic - $20
Spider Man 2 DS -$20
Car Charger for DS/GBA SP-$5

Email me if anyone is interested. The Prices are negotiable and will combine items for cheaper price and cheaper shipping

demi

Gimme 70 and it's yours.

You can even come pick it up if you want LOL

(no really don't, you could probably beat me up and take it for free :()

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Selling off a good chunk of my crap to get extra money for E3 purposes and possibly to help gather up the last $3-400 I need to get that tablet PC I've been saving for:

http://www.geocities.com/breakyboy/games.txt

Thought I'd let my better friends, and the rest of you folks on GAF get first crack before I disperse to other forums and then send the remains to eBay.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
got a Dreamcast BBA that I would like to unload.. so if you are or know anyone in the homebrew community, I'm there guy. US version, packaging is all there and I'll even throw in the Webbrowser with BBA support that came out that you had to pay for (Sega stopped sending people the new web browser for free right after they took my 60 bucks for the fucking BBA and then came out with 1 game that used it.. asshats).

Jonnyram

I'm selling the following Japanese PS2 games. I don't have a particular number in mind for the prices, but if you make an offer, I think I'll be reasonable ;)

Sega Ages vol.1-16 (including binder for all the special cards) [This means: Phantasy Star generation:1, Monaco GP, Fantasy Zone, Space Harrier, Golden Axe, Tant-R, Columns, Virtua Racing, Gain Ground, Afterburner II, Fist of the North Star, Puyo Puyo 2, Outrun, Alien Syndrome, Decathlete Collection, Virtua Fighter 2] / .hack vol.1-4 (including box plus special DVD .hack//GIFT - had to send away for that) / Air Force Delta Blue Wing Knights / Akira Psychoball / Alpine Racer 3 / Arc the Lad / Argos no Senshi / Auto Modellista / Bravo Music / Bravo Music Christmas / Bravo Music Famous Songs / Let's Bravo Music / Clock Tower 3 / Culdcept 2nd Expansion / Dead or Alive 2 / Dual Hearts / Full Metal Alchemist RPG / Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex / Grandia II / Grandia Xtreme / Gungrave / Guilty Gear X Plus / Itadaki Street 3 / Jak & Daxter / Legaia Duel Saga / McDonald's Original Happy Disc (Piposaru 2001 + Parappa 2 demos + special movie) / Mobile Suit Gundam: Federation vs Zion DX / MotoGP2 / Primal Image vol.1 / Reiselied Ephemeral Fantasia / Roomania #203 / Sakatsuku 2002 / Sakura Taisen I (limited edition with premium DVD) / Seven Samurai 20XX / Shadow Hearts (manual slightly creased) / Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne / Shutokou Battle 01 / Spy Fiction / Spy Hunter / SSX / Street Fighter EX3 / Super Puzzle Bobble / Super Puzzle Bobble 2 / Switch / Torneko no Daibouken 3 / Unison / Unlimited SaGa / Wild Arms Advanced 3rd

All in very good condition except Shadow Hearts, which has a creased manual.

-----

kubrick0ng.jpg

I'm also selling a Master Chief Kubrick (box not opened! figure pictured above) + Master Chief Kubrick Halo 2 t-shirt (Medium, black t-shirt with white print of figure above) + a small picture card with a pic that changes when you look at it at different angles of Master Chief Kubrick and regular Master Chief[/b]. The set also comes with a congratulatory letter for winning the xbox.jp draw for the Kubrick. Great collectors' item for Halo fans! Make me an offer.

-----

Other stuff I'm trying to sell:

- Samba de Amigo official Samba controllers x 2
May part with the two games if there is demand. Both Japanese.

- Nintendo 64DD + all software released
All in excellent condition and boxed etc.

=====

For all the above, shipping will be from Japan, so you might want to consider how much you want the items before asking. For PS2 games, postage might be about $4 for one game, and cheaper if you buy a bunch. Payment by Paypal, IMO or cash.

JPRaup

Banned
email @ jraup (at) rochester.rr.com

ACCEPT PAYPAL, MONEY ORDER, PRICES NEGOTIABLE

Mechassault 2 :LE - $33
246187.jpg

NFSU 2 - $25

243202.jpg

Breakdown - $12

236125.jpg

SSX3 SEALED - $13

235990.jpg

Counterstrike - $9

236882.jpg

Rainbow Six 3 - $9

225492.jpg

GTA:VC -$15

240177.jpg

ESPN NFL 2k5 -$12

243257.jpg

OXM March 2005 - #42 - $4 or $7 with mag

DVDsmall-mar05.jpg

Super Mario World: Mario Advance 2 -$10
214314.jpg

Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 CART - $8
224370.jpg

ROTK:EE - $18

B000634DCW.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Dead

well not really...yet
Jonnyram said:
I'm selling the following Japanese PS2 games. I don't have a particular number in mind for the prices, but if you make an offer, I think I'll be reasonable ;)

/ .hack vol.1-4 (including box plus special DVD .hack//GIFT - had to send away for that)
Just curious, are you willing to sell just the Box + extra DVD, or only as a bundle with the 4 games?

Sup all. All jokes aside, time to move on to bigger and better. How much could and/or should ask for the following setup...

Turbo Express /w TV Tuner (screen is nice and bright, no dead pixels).

Aero Blasters
Blazing Lazers
Dead Moon
Devil's Crush
Galaga '90
Ninja Spirit
Ordyne
Psychosis
R-Type
Sinistron
Soldier Blade
Super Star Soldier
Klax
Parasol Stars

No boxes, cases, or the plastic hucard holders.

Thanks....

Top Bottom