• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2010 Steam Holiday Sale Thread: of GAF collectively handing over wallet to Based Gabe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Super Meat Boy was insta-buy, but $25 is my magic number for Dragon Age Ultimate.

This sale is already amazing. What will come of this?

Glix

I highly recommend PB Winterbottom for 50 cents to anyone who hasn't played it yet. WELL worth it at that price.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
hiarU.gif

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
PB Winterbottom is 49 cents. People should definitely buy this.
so beaten but the recommendation remains.

MDSLKTR

Mother of god...
2k and square pack already raped me and it's not even 10 minutes since the beggining of the sale.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
so, is Meat Boy just gonna be on sale for like a few hours, or is it all day?

goddamn motherfuckers I already bought your game on a system that died right afterwards, just give it to me for free I'm hurting here

Tadale

I'm definitely in for P.B. Winterbottom. I was hoping that Amnesia would go to $5, but I'll probably bite at $10.

LCfiner

I suck. I want to buy ME2 a third time just to get Steam integration (I bought it from D2D last year for 30 bones).

bm1616

PB Winterbottom and Shattered Union for 50c each? Hell yeah.

Need to really hold back unless something really catches my eye or is stupid cheap

dream

The weird thing is I'm hoping there will be 6, 8, and 10 packs again. I kind of like the whole group-buying-with-GAFers thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom