• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

SamuraiX-

Carlisle's an idiot.

Telling them to run the exact same play when it was clear as shit that Doc told his team to foul immediately on the catch.

Why the hell wasn't Beaubois in the right side of the court.....

Pathetic game. They didn't show a reason why they deserved to win since the tipoff. I hope OJ really blames himself for this loss.

JoeFu

Banned
lol what a weird game. Mavs shouldn't even have been in this one, let alone 2 over times. Still was fun to watch. Not gonna get stressed over this... gotta chill out follow Mavs fan, this team isn't even full strength yet. Probably won't do much this year at least we're fun to watch.

also...... weird question, but anybody in marketing that posts in this thread? I need to interview people for a final project...

giri

Great job at the end there. Man we have played like dog shit the last 2 weeks.

When the bench adds nothing, the grizz really struggle to stay in games. Ellington needs to get consistent from 3 (that said, if he was consistent from 3 he'd be a starter on the wolves so...)

Pkaz01

FUCK

Seriously.

There was like 4 points scored in the last 4 minutes of the game.

Fuck you Memphis.

Yea it was really ugly at the end,

Gortat, beasley, and brown need to go though I don't care what we get back for brown and beasley or if we start winning with them gone. Just go away

giri

Yea it was really ugly at the end,

Gortat, beasley, and brown need to go though I don't care what we get back for brown and beasley or if we start winning with them gone. Just go away

Concur.

Though Beasley isn't being traded. No one will take that contract on. Just tell him to fuck off and enjoy a 2 year paid holiday.

Ryan Wolstat ‏@WolstatSun

"He’s our guy on the team, he’s our leading scorer, I mean second-leading scorer ... or third." Ed Davis on Bargnani

ROFL

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Ryan Wolstat ‏@WolstatSun

"He’s our guy on the team, he’s our leading scorer, I mean second-leading scorer ... or third." Ed Davis on Bargnani

ROFL

I'm just sad we waited too long and now Bargs has no trade value. In fact, we probably have to eat another bad contract just to move him.

Tom Penny

So what is Ed Davis capable of with starter minutes? I picked him up before they announced Barg injury which might keep him out a while it appears.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
So what is Ed Davis capable of with starter minutes? I picked him up before they announced Barg injury which might keep him out a while it appears.

It depends if Davis actually keeps giving a shit. He's been noted for being way too nonchalant when it comes to playing basketball. But something like 14.5ppg 10rpg 1.5 blocks, shooting over 50% is within the realm of possibility, assuming he actually gets the touches. His three throw shooting has been improving every year he's been in the league too, which would be key. Then again, if he became the vocal point of the offense his shooting might drop. Who knows how he'd do in the role. I'd rather find out than ride the DeMar, Bargs and Jose train for another season. Give Davis and V starter's minutes and trade Calderon's expiring contract, before it's too late.

Colangelo is going to fuck us for the long term though before leaving. Bah.

Pkaz01

Phoenix can have a broken Mike Miller for Beasley!
Our training staff only handles one rebuilding project per season. J oneal already took over this season and gordon will come next season to get his heart back

Im sure they would turn him into a more productive player than beasley though

I'm just sad we waited too long and now Bargs has no trade value. In fact, we probably have to eat another bad contract just to move him.

I got news for you:

Eric Koreen @ekoreen
A medical source says that a torn ligament in the elbow probably means a 1-2 month absence for Bargnani.

I think 2 months is being hyper optimistic for a guy whose whole game is jumpers. There's no way he gets any trade value back before the trade deadline.

Bargnani's not going anywhere this season :/

Top Bottom