• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

shira

Raptors will end up losing by twelve as I predicted, but it's nice to see our bigs actually get minutes and play well. The sooner we ship Bargs and Jose out, the better.

I hope Kobe end up with them. No freaking way ilmago gets to play his brand of defence on a Kobe team

diehard

Fleer
He's nowhere near Mullens-tier

act_byron_mullens.jpg

How DARE you insult this sexy beast of a man

no but seriously, Beasley is worse.

linsivvi

Fisher can't be that bad. He's been on championship teams

Beasley makes every team he plays for worse. He could be on the Heat and probably hold them back from the playoffs

Magic was on championship teams too. Fisher is 38 years old and should've retired seasons ago.

His numbers for last season: 20 mins, 34% FG 1.4 assists 4.9 points
This season after 6 games: 27 mins, 31% FG 3.7 assists 7.8 points

31%. He's dead last among all starters.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...game-in-philadelphia-20121213,0,5549222.story

Never change, Philly Fans.

2 Bulls fans shot after game in Philadelphia

PHILADELPHIA -- Two Bulls fans bragging about the team’s 96-89 victory in Philadelphia Wednesday night were shot while riding a train on the west side of the city, police said.

The shooting happened around 10:40 p.m. after “a little bit of banter” between the two fans and two other people, described as between 16 and 19, at 46th and Market streets in West Philadelphia, police said.

One of the Bulls fans, a 36-year-old man, quarreled with the teens and was shot in the stomach as the teens exited the train at 46th street, according to Lt. John Walker. The other Bulls fan, a 30-year-old man, tried to calm things down and was shot in the thigh, he said.

Both victims were stable at an area hospital. They are from West Philadelphia, police said.

No one was in custody.

Uh...not get shot?

It's West Philadelphia man. Haven't you ever seen Fresh Prince?

"In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'"

It's definitely fucked up and stupid to shoot someone over that but you just don't do that kind of thing, especially in a town like Philly.

There are no Toronto fans. If you trash talked about your team beating the raptors BC would have a sit down meeting with you

That's not a bad idea. If Landry Fields can do it I should be able to negotiate for a job that pays me several times more than I'm worth. Toronto here I come!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Philly and Oakland fans are all about that life.
I dare you guys to talk trash after a game here in Utah. Someone might snowball your car!
My ex was talking shit during a BYU game and when she left she found her car had been littered with pamphlets.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
My ex was talking shit during a BYU game and when she left she found her car had been littered with pamphlets.

:lol

Also, can you call her an ex if you never smashed? What's the etiquette here?

Jeff-DSA

She's lucky that someone didn't compliment your team's best player and wish you a successful season as you left.

My uncle used to be president of the New Mexico Lobo club. Whenever the basketball team would travel up here to play BYU and Utah we'd get the coach's seats right behind the bench. The difference between attending games as the two places was night and day. At the BYU games, you had a mix of really old guys, people with tons of white guilt, families with like 5 kids, and then a corralled student section on the other end. They were polite to a fault.

At the Utah games we'd get assaulted nonstop with the most foul things imaginable. One year a guy kept sending his little kid over, who couldn't have been older than 4, to repeat all sorts of nasty insults that he'd whisper in to his ear to deliver. My uncle got hit in the head with a megaphone, some guy pulled on my mom's hair as we were leaving the stadium, and I had a guy just yelling nonstop at the back of my head for an entire game. I don't think he was watching, he was just being rude to me the whole time. It embarrassed me that my extended family had to see that. Eventually my uncle started only getting tickets to the BYU games because the Utah games just became too hostile before, during, and after the game.

People getting shot in Philly?

I am shocked.

No seriously...it sucks here. Dudes are fucking stupid.

Especially since we all know damn well they don't really care about the Sixers like that...

Jeff-DSA

People getting shot in Philly?

I am shocked.

No seriously...it sucks here. Dudes are fucking stupid.

Especially since we all know damn well they don't really care about the Sixers like that...

Everybody is a little extra salty about Bynum and the fact that the Eagles are underachieving.

Top Bottom