• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Kellen

320x.jpg

linsivvi

That last Barea drive and the subsequent foul are both so unnecessary. Why risk injury when you can just throw up a long jumper and the game ends?

This third quarter has not gone well for the Jazz.

Timberwolves could be really interesting if everything breaks right. A lot has to go right (Rubio, Love, and AK stay healthy while Rubio learns how to score somewhat efficiently), but they've got some really good players.

Piecake

Shved is decent, starter quality, but a scoring center is worth a lot

Thats why im confused. Pekovic is a RFA next year. We are going to have to pay him to keep him

Shved is on a 3 year 13 or 19 mil (i forget which), so i thought you were talking about him

only 9 mil? Even better!

Dr.Hadji

How many OTs does Dallas have this year? Four (Bobcats, Warriors,Celtics, and Wolves)? If Dirk played a combined 3 minuets all season and only played on those last shot possessions we'd be at least two more games up in the wins. Not going to cry too much, at least we're better than '10-'11 teams without Dirk.

Piecake

God, I remember when it seems like everyone thought that AK had a terrible contract and was a rather mediocre player. Seriously, was he just miss-used in Utah? The dude has been the best player on the wolves team so far and does absolutely everything, always makes the right play, and plays winning ball

MVP of the wolves so far

Memphis doesnt hold leads well. obviously that implosion last year against the clippers sticks out in my mind, but they were up by 15 against SA earlier this year and gave up that lead to SA's bench. And their still heavily reliant on guys like Wayne Ellington and Quincy Poindexter to give them floor spacing, those dudes wont deliver in the playoffs. (They need to trade for a guy like Reddick or maybe try and get Anthony Morrow from the Hawks.) Anyway between Memphis' issues, the maturity the Clippers lack as a team, and the Spurs being old, I feel like the safest bet is OKC returning to the Finals.

Top Bottom