• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Piecake

Yeah and more importantly he'll be able to manage the egos. If he could work with Artest he could work with anyone.

Was it the owner who wanted Brown or Mitch? If it was Mitch, he should be fired. I mean, he's getting big names to play for the Lakers, but its the Lakers. Big names will want to play there no matter what. The team he has put around those big names are complete poop, and besides Howard, the other 3 big names are too old and slow to defend anyone.

linsivvi

Was it the owner who wanted Brown or Mitch? If it was Mitch, he should be fired. I mean, he's getting big names to play for the Lakers, but its the Lakers. Big names will want to play there no matter what. The team he has put around those big names are complete poop, and besides Howard, the other 3 big names are too old and slow to defend anyone.

It's the owner's son, Jim Buss. Unfortunately, you can't ask the father to fire his son.

Z-bo has destroyed the Jazz on both ends tonight, holy shit.

God, I remember when it seems like everyone thought that AK had a terrible contract and was a rather mediocre player. Seriously, was he just miss-used in Utah? The dude has been the best player on the wolves team so far and does absolutely everything, always makes the right play, and plays winning ball

MVP of the wolves so far

He was still very good in Utah (Amazing from 2004-2006), but not that many people watched him outside of Utah and he annoyed a lot of Jazz fans because of his inconsistency and injuries and his contract. There would be 15-20 game stretches where he'd look like an all-pro player and then there would be injuries and some stretches of fairly inactive play. I think he may be able to keep it going all year long for your team though (other than some missed games because of the back spasms) because he seems to be a bit more passionate and relaxed after being away from the NBA for a year and with being away from his max contract.

Celtics-Nets opening the Christmas Day games is a good choice for the league. Fans will be so bored by the Nets' two-play offense focused on minimizing possessions that they'll spend way more time with their family. Good job, NBA.

Celtics-Nets opening the Christmas Day games is a good choice for the league. Fans will be so bored by the Nets' two-play offense focused on minimizing possessions that they'll spend way more time with their family. Good job, NBA.

All The Celtics/Nets games have been good. It's better than watching The Jazz play on Christmas.

says the guy who watches eastern conference shitball

u-mad1.jpg

Emwitus

Man feels so awful being a loser bro. Just looking back at gaf threads pre 2010 playoffs. Those were the days....sigh. Wasn't on gaf yet tho.

Canuck76

Banned
Great performance late in the game by the Grizzlies, Zbo with 25/16 was awesome. Rudy kinda played like a chump though :mad:

Dang. With a healthy Z-bo this team can go far. Like, finals far if Rudy can bring it consistently.

Hope we see a WCF OKC/Memphis rematch. Old School muscle against the hot shooters. Before the season if i were either of those teams i would maybe be wary of the Lakers but......yeah.

Top Bottom