• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Westbrook looking like Failton out there.

game_13+1.jpeg

h3ro

Anyone else feel like Chuck is going out of his way to complement Shaq tonight?

Did he get yelled at by execs or something?

Anyone else feel like Chuck is going out of his way to complement Shaq tonight?

Did he get yelled at by execs or something?
maybe they're trying to like each other because god knows they have zero chemistry. shaq is actually funny and insightful when he's not around(like on NBA TV or Open court cuz chuck doesn't really pay attention on that show or sleeps.) chuck but on TNT, he comes off like a guy who can't take a joke.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Man they really want us to believe the Thunder have a chance at winning a championship. Hype hype hype that Westbrook.

Not one mention of how the Wolves are playing in the whole segment.

Lou? was signed in the off season.

I think the correct statement is, why the fuck is ibaka shooting 3's.

And yes, Peks ability to get position and then maintain/control the defender with his body is amazing. Guy is wide as a truck, but knows how to use that.
I mean yea he shouldn't be shooting threes but it was still impressive for a big guy.

oh yea and pek is taking his talents to south beach

giri

shit, haven't been watching the thunder much but if he's hitting them a good % and he's wide open most of the time, then, ynot?

Because the one thing the thunder don't need is perimeter scoring?

I'm glad he's worked on a jumper, it's great skill for a PF to have.

But he has so much other shit to work on, more important stuff, that it seems like a redundant ability on that team.

I blame brooks for it mostly though. Guy is a fuckn dumb ass.

Because the one thing the thunder don't need is perimeter scoring?

I'm glad he's worked on a jumper, it's great skill for a PF to have.

But he has so much other shit to work on, more important stuff, that it seems like a redundant ability on that team.

I blame brooks for it mostly though. Guy is a fuckn dumb ass.
ahh, i see, you've got a valid point. well all okc want from him is shot blocking and 10-15 pts.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
"Westbrook hasn't been shooting well but I like how he doesn't give any fucks" - Chris Webber

Top Bottom