• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Piecake

Flying ten feet back when you outweigh the guy you're guarding =/= taking a charge.

Durant lowered his shoulder and pushed into him. Thats a charge no matter how you cut it. And if he does outweigh Durant, its not by much.

Fucking great, Steamer is in now. Bye bye big lead

What made it worse is beforehand Andrei was holding the shit outta Durant too. I'm on Team Van Gundy; you flop it's a fine, a tech, and you sacrifice your firstborn.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Flying ten feet back when you outweigh the guy you're guarding =/= taking a charge.

No way they call that on Durant without the theatrics. The way it looked you think he truck-sticked the guy.

10 feet back? cmon

every intelligent low post defender in the league is looking for that crap that durant just did. you've cried more about the refs in the last two years than all of jazz-age combined

10 feet back? cmon
I apologize. I estimated it going back to his previous history.
every intelligent low post defender in the league is looking for that crap that durant just did. you've cried more about the refs in the last two years than all of jazz-age combined
Refs suck dude. People whined about it in baseball and change happened. Change needs to come to the NBA and stop this sissyball.

Also in fairness, Jazz-GAF is like 2 people and one of them is dedicated solely to dissing Carmelo. They got no time to diss refs man.

DY_nasty

I apologize. I estimated it going back to his previous history.

Refs suck dude. People whined about it in baseball and change happened. Change is coming. Also in fairness, Jazz-GAF is like 2 people.

and those two people carried the bitching torch for nba-gaf when it came to refs

baseball isn't a sport either

also, if you want to complain about some real flopping just wait for barea to do his patented runoffscreenandhaveaconvulsion move or for westbrook to start throwing his entire body at the rim while looking for a bailout. that wasn't a flop. that was a "look at this dumbass, ref. yep. our ball" fall back while taking a sound charge.

and those two people carried the bitching torch for nba-gaf when it came to refs

baseball isn't a sport either

also, if you want to complain about some real flopping just wait for barea to do his patented runoffscreenandhaveaconvulsion move or for westbrook to start throwing his entire body at the rim while looking for a bailout. that wasn't a flop. that was a "look at this dumbass, ref. yep. our ball" fall back while taking a sound charge.

NBA players wished they were making baseball money.

DY_nasty

Webber is absolutely right about the knee injury/overcompensation stuff.

After seeing Rubio twinge a little, you gotta be thinking that he's not ready yet...

DY_nasty

Thunder bigs are absolutely pathetic lmao

Pekovic is just so good at getting position and carrying it with him...

Top Bottom