• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Wade is having a good game, but he doesn't look like the same Wade from a 2 seasons ago.
did you expect him to be?he;s losing his athletiscm but changing his game to adjust, he's posting up more and taking better shots instead of attacking the rim and flying all over the court and hitting the ground hard. he's been pretty awesome.

but yea 2009 wade was amazing. .

So apparently JJ was wearing Durants tonight, and gave him shit about it
x2_1020c80c

trololololo lolo lo lo

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Their scoring is so streaky, and Ty Lawson looks like he has no confidence

Fournier looks pretty good though.

I think it's more that their defense is awful.

And I know dudes love Gallinari, but he really isn't that good. The whole roster is pretty mediocre, really.

pilonv1

They've got probably 3 starters and a bunch of good first/second/third off the bench guys. They could actually use Nene to provide some inside scoring

Canuck76

Banned
Westbrook can heat up at any moment

keep hating, haters

Yeah he's just terrible.

He's clearly not a major part of this team, and is just holding everyone back. I miss that one guy with the beard who flops a lot.

Coach nick says he's better than whynotbrook. Maybe they should make a trade for him?

And that is why I am not worried one bit this whole season. This is just one long exhibition until the playoffs begin.

Christmas should be fun.

Canuck76

Banned
Man freeland has some decent moves to the basket, he just hasn't finished.

Also where are the Hickson haters? Dude has played great for us. Double double already

Canuck76

Banned
Are there two guys in the league named corey brewer? I swear there's a guy on the knicks with the same name who looks super similar too.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Are there two guys in the league named corey brewer? I swear there's a guy on the knicks with the same name who looks super similar too.
They don't look the same but they were both born in Portland

Top Bottom