• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Bulls should just bench Boozer, or tell him to go home. It's heartbreaking watching him on the bench every game. It's not even like Taj is playing better than him. That idiot has been a disappointment this season. If I were Boozer, I would get myself intentionally fouled out every game. At least then, I would have a reason to be on the bench.

He's such a good teammate, however, that he's always smiling and cheering Taj on, even on the bench.

Darkman M

When the subject turned to his new team, Howard's mood noticeably brightened, and he offered his strongest comments to date about the likelihood he'd sign a long-term extension with Los Angeles in the summer.

"From one to 10? I'd give it a good 12. I love it. It's been a lot of fun," Howard said. "Just everything here, from the practices, the motivation of everybody here is championship, that's what we need.

"I like the direction we're headed. We've had some tough losses but we'll learn and we'll grow from it. We're going to stick together."
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/...akers-orlando-magic-have-handled-trade-better

Bulls should just bench Boozer, or tell him to go home. It's heartbreaking watching him on the bench every game. It's not even like Taj is playing better than him. That idiot has been a disappointment this season. If I were Boozer, I would get myself intentionally fouled out every game. At least then, I would have a reason to be on the bench.

He's such a good teammate, however, that he's always smiling and cheering Taj on, even on the bench.

Thibs is fucking with my fantasy. I knew I should of drafted Noah and should of gone with my gut and drafted Varejao too.

Emwitus

So I see i missed derek fisher's debut. darn. How was he mav's age? Such a steal.

EDIT:
When the subject turned to his new team, Howard's mood noticeably brightened, and he offered his strongest comments to date about the likelihood he'd sign a long-term extension with Los Angeles in the summer.

"From one to 10? I'd give it a good 12. I love it. It's been a lot of fun," Howard said. "Just everything here, from the practices, the motivation of everybody here is championship, that's what we need.

"I like the direction we're headed. We've had some tough losses but we'll learn and we'll grow from it. We're going to stick together."
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/...akers-orlando-magic-have-handled-trade-better

After what happened last year is there anyone who can really take whatever dwight howard says seriously. He's a big baby.

Thibs is fucking up your Boozer fantasy.

Many out there can relate.

3GlTs.gif

pilonv1

Yeah, Ezeli makes me feel better about losing Udoh...

The biggest problem with Udoh is that he was never going to be a centre, and couldn't really play alongside Lee.

Did anyone post this

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/224711/Maggette_Interested_In_NBA_Front_Office_Position

Corey Maggette is in his 14th NBA season and was non-committal on Wednesday when asked if he might play a 15th under a new contract.

"Who knows what will happen? Who knows? I might be a guy that might be in a front-office position," Maggette said. "I'm already preparing myself for that as I finish this career.

lol

pilonv1

chris palmer ‏@ESPNChrisPalmer
Kobe gave MJ 33. When he was 19.

6m chris palmer chris palmer ‏@ESPNChrisPalmer
Regardless of era, Kobe is simply a more skilled player. No disrespect at all to MJ.

13m chris palmer chris palmer ‏@ESPNChrisPalmer
It's late but you guys know I take Kobe over MJ.

Chris Palmer spending his Saturday night wisely

Bulls should just bench Boozer, or tell him to go home and be a family man. It's heartbreaking watching him on the bench every game. It's not even like Taj is playing better than him. That idiot has been a disappointment this season. If I were Boozer, I would get myself intentionally fouled out every game. At least then, I would have a reason to be on the bench.

What a waste of career. I think I drafted him once in my fantasy league. I ended up dropping him for haslem that year

masud

Banned
Why are the Knicks playing so many noon games? What's that 3 so far? Also making wc teams play noon games on the east coast is kinda messed up. What the fuck are the schedule makers on?

VVV edit: Joe Johnson

I just can't see Kobe getting banned from a golf course for the way he dresses like Mj did, it's pretty clear to me who the GOAT is when you look @ that.

2018, Kobe gets kicked off three consecutive golf courses for dressing like a nun, a Japanese schoolboy and a pilgrim. It's a lock.

You both should know talent and potenshul go hand in hand in the NBA.

Cousins is big and skilled but hasn't been coached a day in life (Callapari maybe but still that's like 1 year).

Sacramento isn't exactly a great enviroment either in terms of development.

and yet I wonder if Cousins could even be coached? He and a Larry or Doug type coach would end up shanking each other the moment he got yelled at.

But because the center is dead, he'll stick around forever making you wonder what could be instead of what is.

Also that draft wasn't that great lol.

Who's the best player from that draft? Monroe? George?

Monroe if you think offense matters more than defense for big men.
Favors if you think defense matters more than offense for big men.

Both guys are pretty bad at one end, but pretty awesome at the other.

I guess Wall still could be if he learned how to make rational decisions over the last offseason.

I doubt there's anyone who makes multiple all-star games from that draft, but most of the guys in the top 20 ended up being useful rotation players who can help teams win.

Who's the best player from that draft? Monroe? George?

Evan Turner, yo. Free Evan Turner.....who only shows up randomly throughout the season...against bad teams but it counts.

But seriously, Wall can keep up his same numbers and still be near the top of this class. If he learns to slow down and get some kind of jumper, it's him. ATM? lol who knows? All of them are slumping, getting Larry Brown'd, or just suck. And then there is Wes.

Cousins has stagnated. George got overrated and looked exposed the few games I saw (he might have turned it around). Favors is stuck behind like 80 bigmen in Utah. Wall is hurt and probably doens't care about life anymore. Turner goes between being emo, a dick, and ok. G-Tyme is in a slump. Monroe is free on defense and in Detroit.

Not a good look for that class right now. Turner has just started to play like a man and he still might be top 5 in this class.....nuff said.

Monroe if you think offense matters more than defense for big men.
Favors if you think defense matters more than offense for big men.

Both guys are pretty bad at one end, but pretty awesome at the other.

I guess Wall still could be if he learned how to make rational decisions over the last offseason.

I doubt there's anyone who makes multiple all-star games from that draft, but most of the guys in the top 20 ended up being useful rotation players who can help teams win.

Favors will be good once you guys find a taker for Al and/or Milsap. Dude beasts on us everytime we play yall...then Corbin sits him beause reasons. Everybody in this class (except Wes...sorry Rodeo) still has time but it;s not lookin good.

Top Bottom