• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

h3ro

Beas looks like young Melo with the braids.

"THAT SHIT IS OFF"

lol I love having the mics close to the court.

h3ro

knicks ballin' right now.

zNLee.jpg

he is pretty good from that range.

He was once upon a time. He's struggled this year in what I've seen of him. Hopefully he gets consistent with more playing time.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Knicks game already started?

And I see the game is already over.

What a shitty slate of games today. Oh well will enjoy watching the Magic play against Dwight. I hope Vaughn implements the hack-a-Dwight all game long just so Dwight can embarrass himself as he goes 3-25 from the free throw line.

Knicks game already started?

And I see the game is already over.

What a shitty slate of games today. Oh well will enjoy watching the Magic play against Dwight. I hope Vaughn implements the hack-a-Dwight all game long just so Dwight can embarrass himself as he goes 3-25 from the free throw line.

it will be better if lakers were at ORL.[nice avatar btw.]

Good night of Basketball tonight, I'm camped in and ready for it.

Enjoying the Cavs (as much as you can) season so far. Nice solid progressive season. Vaj is having an outstanding year, but no one seems to really care or notice haha. I'm not expecting to ever get into the playoffs again consistently, but I think we're getting a good core together that might see something decent in a year or two.

Top Bottom