• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
DEEEEEEEETROIT BASKETBAALLLLLLL

zDI7I.jpg

ISOM

Younger team and he would be the man. Wtf are you on about? It's not like he was playing for the nets....he obviously makes that team better

Younger team but put dwight on that team and they get worse offensively. Lopez does not need to be setup like dwight does and lopez is carrying a much higher offensive load for the nets. The lakers are the better team right now and for the foreseeable future. Your comment makes no sense as I said.

Emwitus

Younger team but put dwight on that team and they get worse offensively. Lopez does not need to be setup like dwight does and lopez is carrying a much higher offensive load for the nets. The lakers are the better team right now and for the foreseeable future. Your comment makes no sense as I said.

And make it better defensively and give it more rebounding too. So.......
Edit: and by foreseeable future im assuming you mean two years

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Its more spurs fans here than wizards fans. More Gary Neal than anything else. Gonna slowly creep down to floor level.

Steve Buckhantz is hiding in the rafters

ISOM

And make it better defensively and give it more rebounding too. So.......

So...what? What is exactly the point of your comment anyway? Dwight does not look discontented on the lakers right now, he looks happy and is having fun with his teammates and that is without steve nash who will come back and set up him up even better offensively. You are assuming alot of shit that has no basis in reality.

And as I said right now the lakers are better than the nets and that's even without steve nash on the roster.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
And my point is that you are wrong is that hard to understand?

Dwight + Deron is currently a lot better than the corpse hall that will be left in LA in two years when everyone other than Dwight hangs it up. Surely Mitch will make something happen by then... but still

DY_nasty

Moral Victory mode: Lose by less than 20

28+ minutes for MKG
<10 3s from Mullens

ISOM

Dwight + Deron is currently a lot better than the corpse hall that will be left in LA in two years when everyone other than Dwight hangs it up. Surely Mitch will make something happen by then... but still

I trust more in what the lakers can give to dwight in 2-3 years than what the nets can.

DY_nasty

mkg and jeff taylor are soooo good defensively

too bad we'll still lose by 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom