• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
what the fuck was that quarter Lakers? What the fuck was that....

We gotta get rid of Pau for some assets, man. We gotta do it NAO.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Not sure what happened, hope he's okay.

"Did you give up on sports for a few seasons? Seem rejuvenated in the threads. "

Health issues, which I still have, but I figured I might as well post again since I'm not getting better.

Morris stared into Kurt Thomas's eyes. Look at the sideline, he looked at the Knicks bench.

You can't stare directly into Kurt Thomas's eyes man.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Great D Jones, poor rookie lol

Sanjuro, edited my post above.

exarkun

All of these fucking bums on the court for the rockets

"JR taking advantage of this young Houston team"

no, hes taking advantage of Douglas' old bum ass

And jesus at T-Jones defense on that Melo slam. Smh, we need dat tank!

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Are we really getting carried by Artest and Jamison against the best team in the league right now? This is a thing? How is this a thing?

Matrix

Yeah, I do recall you posting about some bullshit a while back. Wish you the best.

haha thanks.

You can't guard Parsons Knicks! only his average ft shooting can stop him.

damn I'm a jinx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom