• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Not irrelevant because he really ain't a max player

He will have his chance to prove me wrong in Houston

I will be the first to admit I am wrong if he plays close to his contract

I can understand the hesitation towards giving a 6th man a max deal, its certainly bizarre at face level. But you're one of the few guys who doesn't think Joe Johnson is hideously overpaid because hes one of the best SG in the league. Just find it odd you'd be against the Harden deal based on that. There aren't exactly a ton of good 2s out there right now.

Nelo Ice

Banned
That's the point just because 15 teams are willing to pay doesn't mean that the player is worth the max

Yeah I don't think he's worth the max since he was perfect in the role had in OKC. With that said he was going to get the max one way or another regardless if he actually deserved it.

Not bad:

0c072f1822ea11e2b52122000a1fa4b5_7.jpg

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I can understand the hesitation towards giving a 6th man a max deal, its certainly bizarre at face level. But you're one of the few guys who doesn't think Joe Johnson is hideously overpaid because hes one of the best SG in the league. Just find it odd you'd be against the Harden deal based on that. There aren't exactly a ton of good 2s out there right now.

Joe carried a team before getting his max as the best player

Harden hasnt

Also my point was he was worth the max to the Hawks

really dont like punks like Jordan crawford.

I guess you hate swag...

but no dude is awful but doesn't give a fuck so he keeps putting up shatz
Man Wall literally had a steady rotation of D-league players coming into the lineup--along with a trash lineup in general and that didn't stop him from dropping dimes.

something something John Wall has no Jumper so had no choice something something totally not salty about Turner something something yes I am something something.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Yeah I don't think he's worth the max since he was perfect in the role had in OKC. With that said he was going to get the max one way or another regardless if he actually deserved it.
Well he getting it on a team where the 2nd best player is Lin

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Suck it, Clay Bennett. You're never going to get a ring while you own the Thunder. As Dan LeBatard said, OK City? More like OK Shitty amirite?
Karma is a bitch, eh?

Third season rules bro, Turner has this season to turn it around!

Not if Doug has anything to do about that...

or you know the fact that Turner is just too slow, can't shoot, and thinks he's still at Ohio St.

Or as the fans like to think he will be held back by some body yet again after being freed from that douchebag Iggy..

who knows..

all I know is DY lied.

Top Bottom