• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh wtf? Adam Silver helped launch NBA TV? That's the worst fucking sports channel ever, there's no way I want him as next commissioner.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Oh wtf? Adam Silver helped launch NBA TV? That's the worst fucking sports channel ever, there's no way I want him as next commissioner.
Can't be any worse than NBC Sports Network. Literally nothing on that network now that the Olympics are over and the NHL is locked out.

Not if Doug has anything to do about that...

or you know the fact that Turner is just too slow, can't shoot, and thinks he's still at Ohio St.

Or as the fans like to think he will be held back by some body yet again after being freed from that douchebag Iggy..

who knows..

all I know is DY lied.

read some shit about Collins wanting 40 combined points from 3pters and free throws.

Dude literally runs his teams on notepad.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
This Derreck Rose Adidas ad gives me chills for some reason. The road to the Eastern Conference championship will go through Miami and Chicago.

This Derreck Rose Adidas ad gives me chills for some reason. The road to the Eastern Conference championship will go through Miami and Chicago.

People are kidding themselves if they think you can win a chip with only 1 superstar in this league now.

Shit you can't even do it with 2.

Fuck, can't even do it with 3.

You literally need 4 all-stars to chip.

pilonv1

A6fjrhcCcAAAdg2.jpg

read some shit about Collins wanting 40 combined points from 3pters and free throws.

Dude literally runs his teams on notepad.

Jrue has no clue how to get to the line and refs hate Turner because he bitches all de time so they go lolno when ever he somehow makes it to rim.

but we do have Afroswag so we will attempt to make the 3 point part happen.

Doug will go home and be a family man tho. Bynum, Afroswag and Contract Year Jrue will make it so.

I just worry if Larry would be walking through that door......

I'm not sure if I'm about that life anymore.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
This kid Waiters looks like he belongs. I know it's just the Wzards, but I like that he doesn't hesitate.

People are kidding themselves if they think you can win a chip with only 1 superstar in this league now.

Shit you can't even do it with 2.

Fuck, can't even do it with 3.

You literally need 4 all-stars to chip.

cant remember who all was an all star on that Pistons team that chipped. know Rip and Sheed were solid second and third options, Sheed, Wallace and Tayshawn were like first and second team calibre defenders and Billups hit the big shots.

Top Bottom