• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lin has to get a new go to move. That drive into the lane and do a really weird fall away jumper is not good. He's tried it three, or four times; Whenever he has an iso at the top.

He needs to stop a couple feet earlier and take the floater, instead of driving in as far as possible and then being forced to fade away.

I think he uses that move to setup a pass and is pretty much forced to take it if nobody is open.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
I agree. Enjoy your superbowl. Enjoy loserbros again this post season.

ibvowNqB9awu7Q.gif

Kellen

Good job Bulls, didn't watch much of the second half because it was a blowout. Too focused on the Harden show.

Nate, Deng, Kirk did play much better though.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LOL no one can guard Harden. 45 points :O

Man Rockets 2-0 with two road wins

Lakers 0-2

who woulda thunk it.

iamblades

James Harden putting the league on notice and making the Thunder look dumb as hell.

I still agree with the move from the thunder's PoV though.

He is definitely a max player, but the thunder can't justify paying him the max if they aren't going to use him like a max player.

Course you could argue they should have actually used him for what he is capable of, but there is only one ball.

Could argue that they should have traded Westbrook instead, and I'd probably agree, but YNB's contract came up first.

They got good value in return at least, if they weren't going to be able to keep him long term.

You can't let Harden go so you can get Kevin Martin.

Even if you weren't going to use him as a max player, he's simply too good to let someone else use/benefit from - especially not in your own conference. OKC should've paid him, especially if the difference was 4/5M or so.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I feel so dumb about blasting the Asik signing. I deserve crap for shitting on that. Dude can't score for shit, but man his rebounding and D is insane. LOL thanks Bulls

"And you kept your best pick. I like Lamb a lot, but Terrence Jones is more talented. "

Yep, can't wait for him to get some playing time.... damn you mchale!

Top Bottom