• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lkr

Durant is going to shank YNB this year.

He has to score like he's a garbage man while YNB ignores him during his many "fuck it I'm driving" moments.

NBA's Rex Grossman at times.
At least ynb is good

Wtf is this story about this girl I'm confused

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
at the very least if they aren't very good they will be entertaining. the last 2 seasons have been full of fuck

rest in the offseason with his new new $16 mill a year contract

real talk tho lillard is gonna eat lin tomorrow

Just saying, the Rockets are really thin. If either gets hurt too, but especially Harden, the team becomes one of the worst in the league.

They need to make another magical trade to fill that cap space. If only BC would trade his precious Bargnani.

charsace

screenshot20121102at706.png
lol is that real?
Thabo will guard him.
Nobody puts Shotcrook in the corner.

Flash

lol the morale can't be good in OKC seeing Harden completely dominate like this... no way his production stays at this level though. this is obviously a big middle finger to the OKC management, but it's clear this guy is franchise player material.

Lin and Harden are nice together too. Harden isn't as selfish and fame hungry as Melo so these two should get along great. Getting another big time scorer is important next year so they can rely on someone other than Harden to score of the dribble.

Asik making me eat crow - thought the signing was stupid but damn 19 rebounds is legit. Fuck offense you want rebounding and defence from your center and he's bringing it. Asik showing that he can take care of the front court and anchor the defense... damn the Rockets can be pretty great next year.

Pimpwerx

When did Felton stop sucking?

I like the Shard pickup a lot. He's solid production along with Ray.

Our defense is missing a key component tonight, closeouts. Wow! PEACE.

Daaaaaamnnn, the Knicks look like the real deal.

Kidd makes everywhere he goes magic, even if he doesn't contribute as much anymore.

DAT JASON KIDD FOUL. So good.

Flash

ibaka's medicore play must be making things even tougher to swallow for OKC fans lol can't believe the signed him before locking up Harden

Top Bottom