• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ridiculous coaching. Playing it like it's game 7 of a series. Won't play rookies. Figured Morey would give him some of the stats on minutes played and perf

He's a fucking awful coach and every Rockets fan knows this.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Lillard now has 20, becoming the second Blazers player to score 20 or more in his first three games, joining Geoff Petrie

Also, Lebron was the last rookie to score 20pts+ in his first 2 games. He had 8 points his third game.

Lillard, damn.

charsace

Houston badly needs someone to consistently hit the outside shot and who can dribble 2-4 times and get to the basket. And someone next to Asik to score. When you have two guards that draw so much attention one are two other starters should be able to make an open jumper.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
We're in the same boat as the Lakers basically.

And Harden is dead tired and twisting his ankle didn't help.

ibnp7X9EcAqY1r.gif

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I thought he was gonna be Shotcrook 2.0. But he plays more under control. He looks more like Gilbert Arenas.

He's a much more willing passer and he doesn't take stupid shots at the perimeter. But it's only 3 games, but goddamn, a hell of a 3 game stretch.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
So will Harden be wearing a walking boot like Kobe after this game haha :(

I love how Mavs have more seats filled with a 25 point lead with 3 minutes left than the Rockets have in the final 2 minutes in OT. My hate for other Texas teams makes me love strange things.

God fucking dammit, the Nets major problem has always been their rebounding. They've always been an atrocious rebounding team.

Doesn't help when your starting center is an extremely shitty rebounder.

And I hated the signing of Joe Johnson, and this strengthened my hatred.

DY_nasty

its quite obvious that zone + biyombo don't mix. :|
yahoo rivals ranked him the top player in his HS class too, I stopped paying attention to them after I learned that

he's got all the physical tools you'd want in a 7 foot prospect + team cancer

lol friend attempted me to convince me today Lakers are okay cuz when Phil first coached Chicago and installed the triangle they lost their first 3 games as well, and went on to win first championship.

Matrix

I love how Mavs have more seats filled with a 25 point lead with 3 minutes left than the Rockets have in the final 2 minutes in OT. My hate for other Texas teams makes me love strange things.

I love how good the Texans are and how pathetic the Cowgirls are. Good stuff :D

when is seats for soldiers for the mavs? dont they usually do that against the cats?

also, i think the mavs are the only team the cats have not beaten yet, in their existence. ever.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
So you want a 7 or 8 seed so that you can't get good talent in the draft?

As an analyst, of course I know missing the playoffs has benefits. But as a fan, I'm not going to actively root for my team to be shit when the season is a week old.

It's kinda hard to be down when I am watching a kid like Kyrie improving every night.

Branduil

when is seats for soldiers for the mavs? dont they usually do that against the cats?

also, i think the mavs are the only team the cats have not beaten yet, in their existence. ever.

It's true. I thought this would be their best chance, because they'll get two shots against us without Dirk, but...

DY_nasty

Tyrus and Henderson were both injured before the half apparently

damn :/

Top Bottom