• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fucking Jennings. +1% lottery spot.

Cavs bench is truly terrible
6fsk5.png

lol

How much longer are they going to make the rest of us suffer through that incredibly lame Lebron commercial T.T

Followed by the equally pandering, but at least significantly less lame Rose commercial.

Smokey

I called this a loss to Portland a few days ago. Just a bad match up all around. That said...

Asik is abysmal on offense
This 1-4 'offense' guys with either the 4 or 5 setting a screen and working off of that is not going to work. Predictable as shit. Granted they've only had 2 practices with harden, and but they need to do something to that.
Starters were obviously gassed. Harden messed up his ankle and it was apparent. He'll be aight these few days of rest.

giri

why the hell is blake taking the ball up court.

You know, he's showing some bad habbits at the start of this season.

Kyrie just facefucked the Bucks

He's a rookie coach from college so this is to be expected against a guy like Carlisle but I really, really don't like how its effected Biyombo. He went from being our best defender to being completely useless since we went zone heavy.

GODDAMN JENNINGS

SWAG SWAG WHOOP

That's true about biz, I didn't think about that at all. Hopefully someone will bring that up to him sometime soon. He has been invisible so far this year.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Damian Lillard is the first NBA player to score at least 20 points in each of his first three career games since Grant Hill in 1994.

Must... contain... hype...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
That's true about biz, I didn't think about that at all. Hopefully someone will bring that up to him sometime soon. He has been invisible so far this year.

This team has some damned good man defenders too... MKG, Kemba, Hinder-son, Biyomgno - so the zone thing shouldn't be an all or nothing strategy or philosophy. I think Dunlap will adapt though.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Damian Lillard and Oscar Robertson are only players in NBA history w/ at least 20 pts and 7 ast in their first 3 games.

Must not fap. Must not fap. Must not fap. Must not fap. Must not fap.

This team has some damned good man defenders too... MKG, Kemba, Hinder-son, Biyomgno - so the zone thing shouldn't be an all or nothing strategy or philosophy. I think Dunlap will adapt though.

I think he'll adapt too, he doesn't seem like the kind of guy that has a fragile ego and refuses to admit he's wrong and change things.

Must not fap. Must not fap. Must not fap. Must not fap. Must not fap.

yeah, you guys need to get back to the tank I don't want your pick until the 2014 draft

Hmmm Clips have already shot 35 free throws? How is the officiating in this game.

NBAtv is not working (again) at my house.

Officiating is horribad....

I know it's only been 3 games but the Warriors need some athleticism in the backcourt...I also don't like how Curry isn't creating for teammates. He's most effective off the ball...

shira

lol have you guys seen Brandon Jennings new UA shoe?

uas-21.jpg

They had this big display up at Champs Sports like they are expecting people to buy them. Every one that walked by just laughed.

I love how people think that hightops protect your ankles. Mail a shitload of those to Curry

Hightops are useful for making you more aware when you are putting more force on the side of your ankles. It's not going to help you if you fall down on your ankle bad, but it helps keep you from turning on your ankle. It works like those back straps that give you tightening feedback when you try to lift with your back instead of your legs.

I think the Mavs are going to be pretty damn good once they get Dirk back. They've got a deep team.

They've really improved a lot in every position this year. Collison is looking like he's going to get paid, so I'm glad we have his Bird rights. Mayo finally got going, so hopefully that continues. I'm just glad to see some exciting offense again. I haven't seen us attack the paint so much before.

Top Bottom