• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Goddammit, so close to a moral victory :(

Millsap played pretty good, but Kanter needs to get going.

Larry Sanders and AF Aminu look like NBA starters, 2010 draft unbusting.

As a Mavs fan, should I hope all of the western teams beat the Spurs so Dallas can get the top seed, or would I be better off hoping the Spurs beat teams like the Rockets and Jazz so Dallas can at least make the playoffs?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
lol cavs
Henderson is okay, I don't know about Tyrus though

Henderson sprained his foot, x-ray's negative but that could explain him at least... tyrus? i just don't give a fuck

Mullens though... goddamn. And Dunlap too - that zone got us lit the fuck up. He's gotta learn that that college shit just don't work.

DY_nasty

Run a play for Waiters

you know you want to scott

give me this pleasure

DY_nasty

Kyrie just facefucked the Bucks
As soon as we have another night like this he damn well better learn that shit isn't going to work in the NBA.

He's a rookie coach from college so this is to be expected against a guy like Carlisle but I really, really don't like how its effected Biyombo. He went from being our best defender to being completely useless since we went zone heavy.

GODDAMN JENNINGS

SWAG SWAG WHOOP

lol have you guys seen Brandon Jennings new UA shoe?

uas-21.jpg

They had this big display up at Champs Sports like they are expecting people to buy them. Every one that walked by just laughed.

lol have you guys seen Brandon Jennings new UA shoe?

uas-21.jpg

They had this big display up at Champs Sports like they are expecting people to buy them. Every one that walked by just laughed.

UA shoes are really fucking uncomfortable. nike zoom cushioning for life

i think theyre trying to follow the football cleat:
1226952-002

Top Bottom