• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
2k13 on wii vs 360 is like night and day

the wii version doesn't even have rookies :|

the 360 version is cluttered with bs. like 20+ players are missing off the rosters. this makes it difficult to start a season with players missing. whenever 2k decides to add them i would have to start over.......fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

lol you think 2k cares about you? They got your money.......and mine.

:(

They probably won't add half the players unless someone breaks out. so those 20 missing player may stay missing.

enjoy your stay in 2k land.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
lol you think 2k cares about you? They got your money.......and mine.

They probably won't add half the players unless someone breaks out. so those 20 missing player may stay missing.

enjoy your stay in 2k land.

I think I'll keep playing the NBA Elite demo over and over.

My player got drafted by the Rockets! I didn't interview with them either. Philly wanted me bad. They kept asking me stupid shit.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

I think I'll keep playing the NBA Elite demo over and over.

My player got drafted by the Rockets! I didn't interview with them either. Philly wanted me bad. They kept asking me stupid shit.
ha

charsace

Almost Knicks time!

Knux:

HeGonGetThisWork.gif

The neogaf thread for this and stuff from it is everywhere.

Greg Monroe needs to wake up from his slumber and beast tonight. There's got to be passion somewhere in his fat and it needs to be unleashed tonight. I can almost smell 1-7 for the Lakers if the Pistons can win tonight.

Ima fit this Knicks game in between the Skins Panthers game. sucks that Bynum still cant play, too many big names sitting out at the beginning of the season.

Greg Monroe needs to wake up from his slumber and beast tonight. There's got to be passion somewhere in his fat and it needs to be unleashed tonight. I can almost smell 1-7 for the Lakers if the Pistons can win tonight.
that and Brandon Knight needs to go ham on Steve Blake. he wont get many better opportunities to go off on someone.

Dallas fans aren't used to managing hype. Bobcats made Jodie Meeks look like Michael Finley.
I think OJ's ceiling is Michael Finley. Definitely not a first option player though, which Finley was in his prime. I think Mayo will find it a lot easier to create with the spacing Dirk will give him. The only thing that has concerned me about Mayo is the level of frustration he has shown on the court. He made some bad plays and missed too many shots in the first two games, and he looked bothered by that. Hopefully this game will get him back to being level-headed. Dallas is going to need him to play somewhere between his Lakers and Bobcats game on a consistent basis.

Officiating was fucking terrible. Some of the fouls on Lee and Landry were ridiculous. Also Festus Ezili is already a great defender, it's amazing to see him stay on his feet and hold his position and not bite for pump fakes.

Anyway couldn't be happier to be wrong about Lillard, dude has crazy confidence for a rookie. Enjoying watching him play.

Goddamn officiating that game was horrible. Usually when refs whistle with frequency like this, players tone down on the dirty shit but since the whistles were so inconsistent, it just made both sides play dirtier. 90+ FT games should never happen in the first place..Festus Ezili really is a great low post defender. He reminds me of a taller version of Udoh at times with his defensive activity. Truth be told, I dunno how I feel about the Warriors winning despite their best players not really playing all that well. Curry and Thompson seem to have very little chemistry on the court with Curry not really looking to setup his teammates. Having Jarrett Jack log long term minutes with Klay and Steph playing gunners on the wing isn't ideal insomuch I'd rather see Steph make more significant strides into becoming a PG rather than an undersized shooting guard.

I remember reading that West was lobbying really hard for the Warriors to draft Lillard should he had fallen to the 7th pick. If he's got the logo's seal approval, the kid has to be legit.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Knicks playing some exciting ball - 43 3 point attempts in about 55 minutes of play. Hopefully Amare misses the season or some shit.

Top Bottom