• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
sixers, you're going to jail now!

tumblr_mcf6nuKtwX1qh4noio1_500.jpg

When this team is whole and healthy, people are going to have problems if this effort is reflective of the entire season.

They want to impose their will on opponents defensively. Haven't seen the Knicks collectively interested in that since JVG was coach.

Evan Turner puts up offensively incompetent big man statlines, not SG statlines. Bizarre to see how many defensive rebounds he gets and how few threes he makes when you remember that he's supposed to be playing the 2.

Not sure if the Knicks looked good or if we looked like dogshit.

or both.

But either way GG Knicks. I like the effort yall give on defense.

I wonder how all those old bodies will hold up though.....I hope it does so we are Toronto Tier (No Offense) in our Division for more changes.

This team a'int gon do shit.

Evan Turner puts up offensively incompetent big man statlines, not SG statlines. Bizarre to see how many defensive rebounds he gets and how few threes he makes when you remember that he's supposed to be playing the 2.

If we didn't get "lucky" we could'e have Monroe or better yet G-Tyme but nope Emo Turner Future was our "gift".

fml.

Top Bottom