• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lakers-age right now
champagneshower.gif

Never seen the extended cut before.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Well they certainly raised one when Dirk shat the bed.
Wait, which year are you speaking of? The one where the refs handed Miami a Chip or the lockout year when Dirk was out of shape and Miami got a playoff bye to the finals?

Either way, they're both fraud-banners.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Let the old man rest. If we can't win consistently with Kobe/Dwight/Pau running shit for a month then we never had a legit chance any god damn way...

Darius Morris fucking sucks. WTF.

Also, brown ugh. At least they won by a lot. I was watching at a bar from a distance in and out, but it seemed like less princeton sets used today. confirm?

Bernbaum

Just caught the Lakers win.

They look relieved to post a win; Dwight is on the up and enjoying himself; and I want to have sex with that soccer chick from halftime.

The Sixers are also dealing with a knee injury to their best big man, with Andrew Bynum still unable to play. Now, they'll be without Jason Richardson after he suffered a sprained left ankle when he stepped on a cameraman behind the baseline at New York.
Stern will only act on this shit when one of his superstars gets fucked up by these people crowding the baseline.

KingKong

Watching the highlights and it looks like the Lakers figured out the trick to playing with Dwight: throw the ball anywhere near the rim

Smokey

Watching the highlights and it looks like the Lakers figured out the trick to playing with Dwight: throw the ball anywhere near the rim

Or: play the worst team in the league

Amazing it only took 2 regular season games away from phx for Nash to be out

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Not sure, but I heard that you're getting a banner for |OT| posts centered around NBA talk.

First I get voted MVP of NBA-Age and now I get a banner for posting? Truly, the irony is thick.

Top Bottom