• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
jeremy-lin-article.jpg

.______.

LiiveFromKyoto, not shocking. Though he didn't want to play for the Rockets any longer cause of our shitty coach.

masud

Banned
The Knicks have played 96 consecutive minutes of good basketball. I almost want to believe, but I can't put myself out there again....

The Knicks have played 96 consecutive minutes of good basketball. I almost want to believe, but I can't put myself out there again....

Jermaine O'neal started the 2009-2010 season with two straight 22/12 games before his corpse took over. You are wise for being skeptical.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

I agree but at least we can say Woodson is the best NYK coach since Van Gundy... Shit to be honest he might be the first real coach since Van Gundy since D'antoni spent most his time as head cheerleader shouting "Lets Go, Lets Go" every damn game...

masud

Banned
When you blow out the number one team on the list for their only loss it would be kinda silly if you weren't in the top 5. But a power ranking list 2-3 games into the season is meaningless anyway.

Mxrz

ghfghy @ the Magic. This franchise thrives on trolling its fanbase. I'm not falling for it this time.

Really.

Probably.

giri

Lakers lost miserably in the first 3 games and won only to Pistons. Still higher than Magic. WOHOO!!

So the answer to that question is, no.

And the lakers took a huge fall in the standings.

Beating PHX shouldn't improve anyones ranking on any list, anywhere. Stop being butt hurt.

charsace

Some people that post on the gaming forums are nutty. The 360 and PS3 libraries aren't different or are they? I see the same types of games on both. What's the difference between gaming libraries?

giri

Some people that post on the gaming forums are nutty. The 360 and PS3 libraries aren't different or are they? I see the same types of games on both. What's the difference between gaming libraries?

There's a few exclusives, but they're really not that different. Most developers won't do exclusives unless they get paid phat bank.

NBA already shaming the floppers:

http://www.nba.com/official/

Notice how it's nobodies being warned.

There were a few in that clippers/warriors game.

XBL has great arcade games and PSN has some great games that are exclusive to their online service.

There's a big mix as far as third party games, but they tend to be superior on the 360 platform due to online life, lack of DLC exclusivity blocks, and it being the main platform of develpment.

PS3 has the better first party exclusives in regards to SP titles, while I think the 360 has better exclusives in regards to MP.

Barea is gonna get a flopping penalty every single game that he plays in. I was at the season opener Friday and I counted around 5+ instances where he clearly flopped on offense or defense. It's just become such a part of his play that I'm sure he feels it's the only way he can play basketball successfully. Still love his hustle though.

d[-_-]b

Banned
Too early in the season bro, just keep your expectations low... just like November with the Giants :(....

Surely tonight is the night Turner breaks out?

I mean they say it takes him a while to not suck...so his breakout moment is close right?

right?

right?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Ken Berger said:
Latest info from Lakers' medical staff has Steve Nash missing about 7-10 days, according to a person briefed on the point guard's prognosis.

h3ro

KWAMAY BROWN is starting for the Sixers.

We goin' down tonight.

No Camby until Friday as per Alan Hahn on pregame.

Srsly

Banned
Does it look like Griffin flops a bit when the ref slightly pulls his jersey? I've never seen a little man push around a giant with such ease before.

He's easy to push around because he has a high center of gravity. That's also why he can jump so high and why he isn't a good post defender.

Piecake

Well, hopefully the wolves don't turn over the ball so much versus the nets. We need to be on the top of our game to beat this team since the PG match up is just so lopsided. Ridnour guarding Deron is just LoL worthy

Biggest TO machines last night were Roy, Shved, Budinger, and Ridnour, which is quite worrisome since it looked like Roy forgot how to dribble, Shved was over his head, and Ridnour was being Ridnour. No idea if this is typical for Budinger though. Hopefully not, because we will need his shooting

The one thing I love about the Knicks is the way they play under control on offense. This small lineup is perfect for dominating most teams in the East.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Well, hopefully the wolves don't turn over the ball so much versus the nets. We need to be on the top of our game to beat this team since the PG match up is just so lopsided. Ridnour guarding Deron is just LoL worthy

Biggest TO machines last night were Roy, Shved, Budinger, and Ridnour, which is quite worrisome since it looked like Roy forgot how to dribble, Shved was over his head, and Ridnour was being Ridnour. No idea if this is typical for Budinger though. Hopefully not, because we will need his shooting

Was Roy being asked to play PG on O last night?

Top Bottom