• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Not really. It was Ridnour and Barea setting up the offense and then Roy barely played in the second half because he couldn't keep up with DeRozan on defense.
Quicker SGs are going get at him

Srsly

Banned

I'm right. Look at Chuck Hayes; the polar opposite of Blake Griffin. He barely has a vertical and has a low, low center of gravity and never gets pushed around in the post. He is essentially a brick wall on defense and when boxing out.

How did your prediction that James Harden couldn't create shots on offense turn out, btw?

Blackace

I'm right. Look at Chuck Hayes; the polar opposite of Blake Griffin. He barely has a vertical and has a low, low center of gravity and never gets pushed around in the post. He is essentially a brick wall on defense and when boxing out.

How did your prediction that James Harden couldn't create shots on offense turn out, btw?

yeah because you have been correct about everything

Never said James wouldn't be as good as he was on the Thunder, but I am always the first to admit when I am wrong and so far I was way wrong about that move..

But that doesn't change the fact that 6'10" Shawn Kemp was unmoveable on the block and as well as a number of none flopping PFs..

exarkun

Man, if the Knicks start 3-0, does that mean Amare comes off the bench or what?

Amare off the bench would be the best thing for him. Put him in the super-sub role, less stress on those knees because of level of competition and less minutes. If the whole "small ball" thing starts to become an issue, then bring him back.

I understand you can't just have people come in and out of the line-up, but its at least worth a try. I think it all hinges on how Melo handles the big front courts like the timberwolves and Lakers. But everyone abuses soft ass pau so maybe they don't matter.

giri

The centre of gravity thing would come into it if the guy he was facing was prime shaq.

But he isn't.

He's just a bitch who doesn't like the constant contact and banging around down there.

Really, the biggest thing stopping him going to the next level is his attitude, it's already been really bad so far to start the season.

h3ro

The Knicks are back!

8qHtJ.jpg

Blackace

Philly plays an ugly brand of basketball.. so not shocking

I do hate to see Kidd regulated to the 3 point line the past few years though, haven't really got to see his passing magic. He's more now about defense, 3's, and coaching.

melos shot is pretty cold so far but looks like hes doing alright on the other end getting rebounds and stuff

cmon guys you gotta get those rebounds

Top Bottom