• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

I just...

fuck..

VgUGw.png

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Wtf...Young got knocked down because he caught and spun Chandler around and got smacked by Chandler's spinning arm.

Bitch.

charsace

Remember when i wanted Evan Turner and Derrick Williams in back to back drafts?

good, please forget again.

Everyone thought both guys were NBA ready, can't miss prospects. Wes Johnson and Jimmer too. Its crazy how all 4 guys look like complete ass.

Piecake

Remember when i wanted Evan Turner and Derrick Williams in back to back drafts?

good, please forget again.

In my defense, I wanted Jonas Valancunis. Though no one in that draft seems especially impressive outside of Irving.

Williams looks like poop though. Apparently he went up against a bunch of short bums in college because every time he goes to the bucket in the pros, he either gets rejected or gets his shot altered and misses it. Shot is broke as hell too. No idea how he was so efficient in college...

There's absolutely no way Deron Williams would be able to out produce what the new pick ups we have are doing... So glad we went in this direction.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Knicks look damn good right now, and the Mavericks are looking pretty good again... really surprised at how they've held up.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Wtf, what kind of pedophile made that weird ass energy commercial?

That was too fucking creepy.

Omega

Banned
i wont be on GAF for awhile since lost nearly everything due to the hurricane last week.

just wanted moris to know that our bet is still on and I didn't forget. if he's still around that is. didn't see him posting in the last 3-4 pages, maybe cuz it's hard to talk shit about a team winning by 20ppg

charsace

Nick Young has the worst shot selection in the NBA by far. He never drives to the basket. Never. Just bad pull up after bad pull up after bad pull up. Groundhog's day.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
i wont be on GAF for awhile since lost nearly everything due to the hurricane last week.

just wanted moris to know that our bet is still on and I didn't forget. if he's still around that is. didn't see him posting in the last 3-4 pages, maybe cuz it's hard to talk shit about a team winning by 20ppg

glad you're okay

and yo damn lol

Top Bottom