• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Think Granger might have gotten underrated last year.

The Pacers offense was decent with him last year and it's been completely terrible without him outside of one quarter of domination by David West.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Oh shit....Sheed gon kiiiiil somebody

Edit: He definitely followed Ivey to the Sixers bench talking shit as the game was ending. Hahahahah wow

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I'm really liking Darren Collison and OJ Mayo on the Mavs. They might be the better backcourt the Mavs have had in recent years, simply because of their athleticism, youth, and health. Now if they had a healthy Dirk and a center worth a damn...

giri

Think Granger might have gotten underrated last year.

The Pacers offense was decent with him last year and it's been completely terrible without him outside of one quarter of domination by David West.

i wanted to point this out too.

He may just be the actual MVP.

Cause with out him, the pacers are competing for the 8-10 seed out east.

egahd.

charsace

I'm really liking Darren Collison and OJ Mayo on the Mavs. They might be the better backcourt the Mavs have had in recent years, simply because of their athleticism, youth, and health. Now if they had a healthy Dirk and a center worth a damn...

OJ got his confidence back. Hasn't had it since the Grizz chose Gay to be the man.

charsace

i wanted to point this out too.

He may just be the actual MVP.

Cause with out him, the pacers are competing for the 8-10 seed out east.

egahd.

Pacers fans wanted him gone badly too. They were popping bottles when he ended up in Dallas. Now they probably want him back badly.

Branduil

Kaman looks good on offense. Not sure anybody on the team is playing defense right now.

Collison with 8 assists at halftime, wow. How did Indiana think George Hill was better?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Kaman looks good on offense. Not sure anybody on the team is playing defense right now.

Collison with 8 assists at halftime, wow. How did Indiana think George Hill was better?

George Hill plays a better brand of fuckball.

Top Bottom