• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo naaaaaaaaaasty

Edit: I gotta ask, though. Where was the foul?

styled on....

I know it' only 3 games but I think I hate this team.

No one gives a shit.

You are getting that work.

DON'T THAT PLAGUE YO MIND?

lolno..swagswagswagswag.

fuck.

i wont be on GAF for awhile since lost nearly everything due to the hurricane last week.

just wanted moris to know that our bet is still on and I didn't forget. if he's still around that is. didn't see him posting in the last 3-4 pages, maybe cuz it's hard to talk shit about a team winning by 20ppg

Fuk da knicks.

sorry that Sandy was such an asshole, hope whatever the opposite of a giant storm occurs for you.

Cipherr

Heat has 8 threes already. They are really seemingly better in that area. Going to be interesting seeing if they can maintain that throughout the season.

There's absolutely no way Deron Williams would be able to out produce what the new pick ups we have are doing... So glad we went in this direction.

Mavs lifelong here. Me too man, i gave up on the team after letting Tyson Chandler go, but man, this team is so fun to watch, and i believe they have a shot to make it to the ECF..... but then again it's just the first week of the season.

h3ro

Doug Collins is gonna send Turner to another dimension

afaIR.jpg

Mavs lifelong here. Me too man, i gave up on the team after letting Tyson Chandler go, but man, this team is so fun to watch, and i believe they have a shot to make it to the ECF..... but then again it's just the first week of the season.

Making the ECF would be truly astonishing. Perhaps if the leastern conference is bad enough one year, they'll let a runner-up from the west play the heat in that round instead.

I want to face a good team now. I want to see how legit this defense truly is. I want to see 20 games from now how things are.

I want my hatred to be pure and justified when I troll in the name of Woodson's Knicks.

You meant the WCF but yeah I get what you mean, it's pretty awesome to see all the pieces already meshing together.

Rebounds are definitely going to be this team's achilles heel. Don't really have any great rebounders on the roster.

Yeah, they really need to work on their defense too.

This is so cute.

Like I said, pure and justified.

We didn't beat anyone good yet.
And we aren't healthy yet.
I want 20 games to go by before we can talk trends. We'll have probably played a good team by then.
Then 40 games is next, because we should have Shump and STAT back.

Right now is awesome, but it can easily be dismissed by hurricanes, or early season/small sample size, or crazy 3 point shooting, or any number of quasi-miraculous things.

Too early.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Eventhough he's making them, kinda annoyed at all the jumpers LaMarcus is taking.

Top Bottom