• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

exarkun

Rockets with no time to play with each other - offense flows

Rockets with McHale coaching over 3 days of practice - awful

Also, Lin has haircut. Looks nice.

pilonv1

I yell at my TV every time Derrick Williams takes a jump shot.

iWuXxpLjnKppS.gif

wow asik is dreadful on offense, just dreadful. everybody should stop passing it to him.

so much passing on the heat offense, all the options. getting destroyed on the offensive rebounding.

Knux did you like the early 2000 sixers?

Yeah those teams were fun to watch because Iverson. Yeah he was basically what I am complaining about now but he at least would occasionally drive to the rim and shit.

That's all I ask...get to the goddam rim.

Those teams also had dudes who's only job was to fuck dudes up. This is a team full of schoolgirls.

iamblades

No one on the Cs seems to be able to make a shot that isn't point blank and assisted tonight.

Also curious why Terry is playing back up point when their offense is struggling so much. Kind of need him to hit some shots if he is going to replace Ray's production.

I get that Lee is better defensively, but if you are having trouble getting out of the 30s in the first half, what does it matter?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Some bobcats fans think Mullens isn't a problem

I think they should all go to hell

No one on the Cs seems to be able to make a shot that isn't point blank and assisted tonight.

Also curious why Terry is playing back up point when their offense is struggling so much. Kind of need him to hit some shots if he is going to replace Ray's production.

I get that Lee is better defensively, but if you are having trouble getting out of the 30s in the first half, what does it matter?

Doc needs to stop this "we are the world" balanced offense nonsense, it isn't working and no one is getting a rhythm. Pierce, Rondo, KG, and Terry should have 30 fga/half, everyone else gets scraps.

Top Bottom