• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey look the nets are getting run out the gym again...

it was close for a while (like 2 minutes) but miami is probably gonna blow em out by 25+

this game is boring.

by the way, anyone with league pass, can you watch it on TV with an apple tv or something with either the broadband or mobile pass? or do i have to get that $200 one that covers everything?

Nelo Ice

Banned
Well this looks like a sensible bench rotation. Naw I refuse to believe Mike Brown can make a rotation that makes sense and stick with it.

iamblades

So much for trying a college playbook named after an ivy league school with two players who never went to college.

It's less that, but more the whole 'use 7 footers as primary ball handlers' part of it.

The princeton is designed for teams who can't compete on size but have 5 players who can handle and shoot.

That doesn't sound like the Lakers to me.

Pkaz01

lets gooo rockets bench going ham!! harden still playing like shit

and how can this lakers team still be this bad??

exarkun

Patrick Patterson is having the game of his fucking LIFE.

Holy shit at his threes. Dude couldn't hit anything outside of 15 last year.

Kwhit10

It's less that, but more the whole 'use 7 footers as primary ball handlers' part of it.

The princeton is designed for teams who can't compete on size but have 5 players who can handle and shoot.

That doesn't sound like the Lakers to me.

Yea I know, it was a poor attempt at a joke. That offense doesn't play to their strengths.

iamblades

Patrick Patterson is having the game of his fucking LIFE.

Holy shit at his threes. Dude couldn't hit anything outside of 15 last year.

Patterson has completely reworked his entire game from his freshman/sophomore year at Kentucky.

He was a back to the basket post up center entirely his first 2 years. His junior year was his first time ever playing on the perimeter.

Top Bottom