• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Other than fouling like crazy I'm not so sure what Sloan brings to the table.

Lakers should bring in D'Antoni. They've got a much better chance of chipping if they bring a guy in who will get them close to prime Suns levels of dominance.

giri

Those jerseys are real? Gross. I don't want to see the Wolves take the floor in those.

i completely concur.

Lakers should bring in D'Antoni. They've got a much better chance of chipping if they bring a guy in who will get them close to prime Suns levels of dominance.

Wut.

The lakers just need to get healthy and spend time on the court. Thats what they need.

the levels of dominance that never got to the finals?

why? their problem is defense, and D'Antoni dont know shit about NBA defense. I mean it's not a coincidence the Knicks improved when Woodson took over.

Vandiger

Actually the offense is doing surprisingly well. Must limit the turnovers and improve defense. Fire Brown if defense doesn't improve by Christmas. No on D' Antoni, Yes on Sloan. Keep Eddie Jordan.

Anthony Davis out again :(

The Hornets can beat the Magic and Bobcats with just Ryno, Aminu, Vasquez and that will give Davis a lot of time to have recovered since there's a huge break before their next game against a decent team though.

shira

Anthony Davis out again :(

The Hornets can beat the Magic and Bobcats with just Ryno, Aminu, Vasquez and that will give Davis a lot of time to have recovered since there's a huge break before their next game against a decent team though.

Ya rush him back after a concussion. That's great thinki. . .

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Houston vs Denver.

Unstoppable force meets immovable defence.

8PM EST
Which is Which?

And I was thinking to myself

Self the NBA needs more sherbet colored jerseys

And BAM! Adidas delivered

Branduil

iman-shumpert-new-york-knicks_20120717_0300.jpg

New Adidas Knicks winter jersey. I dig it.

Here are some others:

unis_Winterleague2013.jpg

I dig the Raptor's jersey.

I thought they were referring to the wind damaged crane for a second.

Those are freaking awful.

Blackace

Yeah Pau and MWP would be so awesome in a run and gun offense

ROFL

With the roster Jerry Sloan makes sense

But I would love to see Mike D there for the giggles

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
lolcats/shuns tonight

i hope u ready to get this win, giri. you know we don't want it!
Yeah Pau and MWP would be so awesome in a run and gun offense

ROFL

With the roster Jerry Sloan makes sense

But I would love to see Mike D there for the giggles

Same here. Kobe and Mike were made for each other. 150 pts (or FGAs) before the 3rd or bust.

pilonv1

David Lee and Jarrett Jack possibly out with flu tonight. With Lee out they should play better defense.

Hope Kyrie doesn't destroy Steph's ankles :(

DY_nasty

Jermaine O'Neal is about to get rained on by Mullens.

At least 7 3pt FGAs tonight by him alone.

your funny sucks

Oh come on it's Steph Curry, not Michael Jordan. The only people really riding Steph Curry that's not Warriors fan are dudes who keep drafting him in fantasy praying he can replicate those random ass 30/8/5 games he had with like 6-7 3's.

Kyrie on the other hand is a legitimate star and future of the league.

DY_nasty

still gotta get used to the regular season schedule... no more teams coming off of b2b2bs into a slaughter
Oh come on it's Steph Curry, not Michael Jordan. The only people really riding Steph Curry that's not Warriors fan are dudes who keep him in fantasy praying he can replicate those random ass 30/8/5 games he had with like 6-7 3's.

its kinda the whole "laughing at injuries" "wouldn't it be awesome if so&so got hurt" thing

That number of choices!!! It must been weird for him choosing which poison pill to swallow.

still gotta get used to the regular season schedule... no more teams coming off of b2b2bs into a slaughter

its kinda the whole "laughing at injuries" "wouldn't it be awesome if so&so got hurt" thing

Well it's not like I hope certain players get hurt, but if they do all I can is laugh. Like an Amare (don't tell me you didn't laugh at that fire extinguisher punch)... I'm sure all Knicks fan are happy he isn't in the lineup right now.

Blackace

Oh come on it's Steph Curry, not Michael Jordan. The only people really riding Steph Curry that's not Warriors fan are dudes who keep drafting him in fantasy praying he can replicate those random ass 30/8/5 games he had with like 6-7 3's.

Wow..

ok.

DY_nasty

Well it's not like I hope certain players get hurt, but if they do all I can is laugh (don't tell me you didn't laugh at that fire extinguisher punch). Like an Amare... I'm sure all Knicks fan are happy he isn't in the lineup right now.

Surely we understand the difference here. That's a chicken you don't want to fuck.

exarkun

you what would be hilarious if Amar'e got his retina detached again!

lulz

Denver is sloping down, Houston is fresh.

We gone get this win. Though we really maybe should tank for anthony bennett. Ooo if we got that 4 spot on lock it be a real nice team.

Top Bottom