• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Looking at the box score and what I've see so far is it safe to say lebron playing free out there? Not gonna lie I think this could be his best year yet.

Jet wtf man, you have a fucking wide open lane to the rim and you take that dookie jump shot? ugh I don't miss that, but it still makes me mad watching him do it.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Celts ain't shutting shit down anymore defensively.

Ehh I thought this was gonna happen with all the new personel, on top of that the heat are one of the better offensive teams. Courtney Lee has been damn good tonight, and when Avery's back they'll have a few damn good defenders for quick guards.

Brinbe

Ehh I thought this was gonna happen with all the new personel, on top of that the heat are one of the better offensive teams. Courtney Lee has been damn good tonight, and when Avery's back they'll have a few damn good defenders for quick guards.

They'll prob be fine on the perimeter, yeah, Rondo/Bradley/Lee/Pierce can hold it down, but are KG/Bass gonna cut it down low? There's no shot-blocking there. Maybe they'll unleash the Darko.

Top Bottom