• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pimpwerx

I really, really like how we look on offense. This is still early too. The guys have yet to nail their chemistry, since Ray and Shard are new guys who are gonna see a lot of minutes. PEACE.

Pkaz01

Fuck I forgot how much I hated eastern conference basketball. So tired of boston miami snoozeball. start the main event already.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
sweet jesus...

if miami can spread the court consistently and keep the offense running as smooth as it is now

fuuu

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Rashard in the post? Did Riley sprinkle some money and coke on the baseline during that last timeout?

Pimpwerx

sweet jesus...

if miami can spread the court consistently and keep the offense running as smooth as it is now

fuuu

Dude...this is just the start. Look at the volume of minutes new guys like Shard and Ray are contributing to the rotation. The chemistry is yet to get there. This is the raw form of the offense. This shit is gonna be crazy this season. PEACE.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
There's the Jeff Green I remember... pretty dissapointed in him tonight. Maybe he's just readjusting to the game speed, either way he looks HORRENDOUS. This is more of what I expected from tonight to start, just too much to learn for everyone.

Tom Penny

There's the Jeff Green I remember... pretty dissapointed in him tonight. Maybe he's just readjusting to the game speed, either way he looks HORRENDOUS. This is more of what I expected from tonight to start, just too much to learn for everyone.

Defense better the Warriors would have been nice.

Top Bottom