• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Henry Abbott thinks Andre Drummond will win ROTY? Wtf happened to you bro...

The NBA has suspended Sacramento Kings forward Thomas Robinson for two games for elbowing Detroit's Jonas Jerebko in the neck.

The play occurred with 10 minutes left in Sacramento's 105-103 win on Wednesday night. Robinson, the fifth overall pick in this year's draft out of Kansas, was immediately ejected.

Robinson will miss the Kings' games against San Antonio on Friday and the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
kobe-bryant-headphones.jpg

What did I do to deserve this?

Kobe's listening to his favorite band. And sympathizing with the lyrics.

I know he worked out with Kareem, but it's got to be Boozer. How else could Noah develop these offensive moves? We might start seeing rainbow jumpers from him.

Boozer and Noah play one on one all the time. Boozer told Noah "If you can score on me, you can score on anybody."

Iblocka shoot better than I remember or this is some random ass anomaly (I remember he had that ridiculous game in the playoffs though).

no hes been practising his jumper for a good minute now, he has a pretty intense shooting regimen after practise from what Ive heard.
its kind of funny tho, hitting open jumpers isnt really his problem on the offensive end

Top Bottom