• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

charsace

Oh the other hand, not great chances of UCLA randomly getting this recruiting class and doing it legitimately after how terrible they've been.
Almost every top school buys recruits.
"Gotta do better than Cody Zeller" 2013
Noel is the guy that shut it down at a camp because he was getting destroyed. Hoping that he turns into Anthony Davis will do you know good. He thinks he's Magic Johnson. Terrible fucking coaching has molded him into a fucking asshole.

I have never missed a ft as bad as biedrens did. Did it even make his own height?

Lakers look more fluid in offense here to start but Ron can't hit the side if a barn.

Pimpwerx

Damn...I can see why it's shaddy, the $$. He should've spoken with his agent.

I don't think you're allowed to sign with an agent until you declare for the draft, thus voiding your NCAA eligibility. Still, he should have just gone through official school channels. I got schools to pay for my campus visits, and I'm not a top national recruit in a big money sport. PEACE.

Jeff-DSA

CJ Miles is the worst player in the league

The worst part about CJ is that one out of every ten games he goes off and shoots lights out. It's just often enough that coaches and fans think, "if this kid can find some consistency in his game, he'll be a legit go to option."

It never happens.

Top Bottom