• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

d[-_-]b

Banned
knicking

OH MY GOD CHANDLER TOO?

Voodoo magic :O

member.php

Oh shit it's Shump

exarkun

Harden has been almost ass these last few games.

And we still dont have any spacing on the floor since Parsons shot is so shitty right now.

Gross game.

Ultratech

Heh, I get back home and find the Mavs losing to the Knicks...

Damn.

Also lol @ the Mike Brown news. (Was all over ESPN this afternoon.)

I honestly want to turn off the TV whenever I see Troy Murphy on the floor. The guy does not what to do on either side of the floor. Why is here here?!

I honestly want to turn off the TV whenever I see Troy Murphy on the floor. The guy does not what to do on either side of the floor. Why is here here?!

Yeah, I thought he could knock down a shot. He is only good for rebounds and he's not even that good at it. We need Dirk badly against good teams. Also missed Marion tonight.

say what?

Did you watch the game. The guy just stands around on offense not knowing where to go. He has to be told over and over again where to set a screen, delaying the play. He only gets open for a cross-court pass when the defense ignores him. He gets crossed over by Steve Novak! He's absolute garbage.

Top Bottom