• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Harden 4/17 hell yea! .____.

snack

So my friend is a die hard Knicks fan. I see him today at the gym and first thing he says is how good the Knicks are blah blah this that blah blah.

I will let the next 78 games do the talking. :)

Pimpwerx

Honest question, guys. How good is this year's Heat? Great team, or greatest team?

LOL! Anyway, time for the Lakers train wreck in a few minutes. Why didn't ESPN ditch that Jazz-Nuggs game to air this disaster? PEACE.

Piecake

Damn, great game. Its amazing how much better a team is when all of the players on the floor are competent and have good bball IQ

Go Wolves!

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Wolves winning without Love & Rubio is pretty crazy.

The rest of the team is a lot better than last year. Wes, Darko, Beasley, Randolph are all gone. Inserted are guys that can play like Kirilenko, Cunningham, Shved, and Budinger.

Hey Rodeo, I've been away awhile but your Wolves look solid this year.

Still got my mancrush on NON.

It's all Adelman. He changed everything.

So I've not been watching the cavs play and just glancing at box scores, but I'm getting the impression waiters isn't as horrible as I thought when he was drafted. Does he actually not suck?

dalVlatko

Cavs tanking mid game.
So I've not been watching the cavs play and just glancing at box scores, but I'm getting the impression waiters isn't as horrible as I thought when he was drafted. Does he actually not suck?
He has bad shot selection but he is much better than expected.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Chase Budinger should start. And the Wolves should extend him. I'm all in.

Can we have Adelman and Bud back?

You can have Chandler Bing and your former coach!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
MKG and Davis should both be on all-defense teams in their rookie years

mah gawd

Tanking teams need to start the "Give Up Wins for Lent for Len" tanking campaign.

What's the deal with Shabazz? When is he eligible for the NBA? Can he go overseas? PEACE.

He's going to be eligible for the 2013 draft, the NCAA hasn't cleared him but UCLA will fight the ineligibility claim. No coach in Europe would ever play him with his absurd selfishness.

Top Bottom