• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Canuck76

Banned
so halo 4 is fun right guys

It's pretty good. I won't spoil, but it gets a little fantasyish. But they try a lot harder with the story than "guys covenant are bad we need help"

That mammoth level was pretty underwhelming. Just like, why? You barely even use it.

But multiplayer is pretty dang fun. Love that blood gulch level.

Wish they had a "pure" no power ups no drops gametype. Pro doesn't let you use radar and it just feels too hardcore. Reach will always be one i go back to for that type of evenly balanced multi experience

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Asik continues to make me look stupid lol

It's pretty good. I won't spoil, but it gets a little fantasyish. But they try a lot harder with the story than "guys covenant are bad we need help"

That mammoth level was pretty underwhelming. Just like, why? You barely even use it.

But multiplayer is pretty dang fun. Love that blood gulch level.

Wish they had a "pure" no power ups no drops gametype. Pro doesn't let you use radar and it just feels too hardcore. Reach will always be one i go back to for that type of evenly balanced multi experience

Halo Gaf despises Reach.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
That's a fact..

You have

Nash
Kobe
MWP
Pau
D12

That's the starting 5 when healthy

3 of them coached by PJ

Jamison
Ebanks
Blake
Hill
Meeks

2 of them coached by PJ..

how is that reaching?

The "bench" "coached" by Phil contributes virtually nothing. They aren't even a single hair on a bear's ass, quite frankly. Hahaha. It's all good, doe.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
The "bench" "coached" by Phil contributes virtually nothing. They aren't even a single hair on a bear's ass, quite frankly. Hahaha. It's all good, doe.

3/5 of the starters must not contribute nothing also.. so where on the bear's ass are they?

Pimpwerx

Lin looks legit. Not all-star yet but alot better than his position early last year.

He looks legit average to me, and I'm actually pulling for the guy this season. He still picks up his dribble too soon in the halfcourt, still forces too many passes once he does pickup his dribble. I don't think his left hand is as big a weakness this season as it was last though. He's gonna get a lot better player with Harden. PEACE.

Omega

Banned
Can you point me to a place where i can understand the reach hate?

no one can help you. you're a lost cause if you think this game is anything other than shit.

story, multiplayer, graphics, artstyle, audio..pretty much everything about this game is utter shit.

Top Bottom