• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was promised championships, damn it!

Championships!

we never agreed on the year, motherfucker.
mr-burns-evil-laugh.png

I feel bad for the Jazz. Getting lit up by Linas Kleiza is some random-ass bullshit, like getting stuck by lightning or hit by a runaway Arbor Day parade float.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
This team barely has anybody that can shoot and are too slow to run. They are a half court team.

I know their shooting sucks - I'm not saying they're a good shooting team. But they play like a bunch of chuckers with RonRon throwing it up from anywhere he chooses, Kobe being Kobe, Nash being Nash, Steve Blake is quite a random chucker, Gasol has no idea where to plant himself for a shot and just shoots from anywhere these days near or far, same goes for Ebanks.

Their offense has no cohesion out there.

And by saying all of this, I am not saying Pringles is a better coach than Phil Jackson. I just think this is an easier team for Pringles to fall into and get the ball rolling quicker with.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I know their shooting sucks - I'm not saying they're a good shooting team. But they play like a bunch of chuckers with RonRon throwing it up from anywhere he chooses, Kobe being Kobe, Nash being Nash, Steve Blake is quite a random chucker, Gasol has no idea where to plant himself for a shot and just shoots from anywhere these days near or far, same goes for Ebanks.

Their offense has no cohesion out there.

And by saying all of this, I am not saying Pringles is a better coach than Phil Jackson. I just think this is an easier team for Pringles to fall into and get the ball rolling quicker with.

PJ has coached most of the players on the team and Mike D has coached one

Jrue is trying to get his 30 so he can have his Not mah fault fellas game...

dude you turned the ball oevr like 7 times and Jennings gave you dat work.

Stay free, Jrue.

Top Bottom