• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vahagn

Knicks saw they were the only undefeated team left in the world and took one for the proverbial human race team to bring balance back to the universe.

Melo is the Messiah indeed!

dalVlatko

Cavs are so bad. Byron mindfucked Dion and now he is scared to shoot
He wants out of Cleveland huh?

Why keep him on this garbage team? He is just going to make us win enough games to lower our draft pick.

His game is based on his energy and quickness, and that isn't going to hold up as he gets older and the Cavs get better.

Omega

Banned
sometimes I really hate the Knicks.

Never thought I would say this, but thank god we have JR Smith or we would be getting blown out by the Magic.

Melo should have 50. He has had Glen fucking Davis guarding him, this is embarrassing.

when JR Smith is playing the best defense on your team, you're fucked.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Byron Scott is running the dumbest fucking offense I can imagine. Kyrie pretty much NEVER brings the ball up the floor. And who's he use as the main facilitator? Anderson Varejao and the SG.

What the fuck man?! It's like he's tanking without trying to hide it.

Haven't posted in here in a while.

Just wanted to say:

- Fuck the Heat
- Last Thursday when I was getting my hair cut on Mass Ave, Doc Rivers walked in to get his trademark cut. Apparently we have the same Barber Shop. He didn't talk any bball while he was there (there was an ongoing discussion about top 5 DBs all-time when he came in), though he did laugh at how mad Kobe was during a clip of the Jazz/Lakers game on Around The Horn. I guess Mike Brown got fired about 3 hours later.
- Lopez will be an All Star this year even with the new format. Deal with it.
- I'm going to the Nets/Celtics game right after Thanksgiving with my Celtics-loving gf, should be fun.
- Galaxy Note 2 is the best thing LeBron ever put his name on.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Haven't posted in here in a while.

Just wanted to say:

- Fuck the Heat
- Last Thursday when I was getting my hair cut on Mass Ave, Doc Rivers walked in to get his trademark cut. Apparently we have the same Barber Shop. He didn't talk any bball while he was there (there was an ongoing discussion about top 5 DBs all-time when he came in), though he did laugh at how mad Kobe was during a clip of the Jazz/Lakers game on Around The Horn. I guess Mike Brown got fired about 3 hours later.
- Lopez will be an All Star this year even with the new format. Deal with it.
- I'm going to the Nets/Celtics game right after Thanksgiving with my Celtics-loving gf, should be fun.
- Galaxy Note 2 is the best thing LeBron ever put his name on.

It really isn't shocking that an offensive big man would be an All-star.. what is there to deal with?

Top Bottom