• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Phoenix Suns defensive efficiency rankings under D'Antoni according to basketballreference:

2006 - 16th
2007 - 13th
2008 - 16th

Edit: put the wrong years

squicken

Jonathan Feigen ‏@Jonathan_Feigen
Alexander would not elaborate, but ominously added, "If he doesn’t work out, well, it’s tough to lose a draft choice.”

Harden feuding with media, McHale in exile, Royce White being threatened by owner, Lin air balling GW 3s. It was like 10 days ago we were all happy about this team :(

giri

We're not tanking. We'll rebuild through trades, free agency, and luck. Look at the team. They're not good but they're not bad enough to tank properly.

I know this, i've been mocking the team for it, because eventually you end up charloette / Toronto / NoH.

You sound like you actually believer their bull shit?

It's setting the franchise back 10 years.

Jarlaxle

I know this, i've been mocking the team for it, because eventually you end up charloette / Toronto / NoH.

You sound like you actually believer their bull shit?

It's setting the franchise back 10 years.
Our team wasn't going anywhere when we had Marbury either. We added Nash in free agency and went from a dreadful team to one of the best in the league. I know there's no guarentee but I'd rather not see 6 years of lolcats from the suns.

giri

Our team wasn't going anywhere when we had Marbury either. We added Nash in free agency and went from a dreadful team to one of the best in the league. I know there's no guarentee but I'd rather not see 6 years of lolcats from the suns.

Yeah, signed nash, had stat after 3 years, and kept marion. And got a coach that brought in an unheard of offensive system run with the perfect players to do it.

Between marion and marbury the suns had 2 legit guys who were big contract all-star talents (yeah yeah, marbury) and Added Nash.

We don't have that now.

So, instead, we have 10 - 15 years of being toronto. Awesome.

Pkaz01

Yeah, signed nash, had stat after 3 years, and kept marion. And got a coach that brought in an unheard of offensive system run with the perfect players to do it.

Between marion and marbury the suns had 2 legit guys who were big contract all-star talents (yeah yeah, marbury) and Added Nash.

We don't have that now.

So, instead, we have 10 - 15 years of being toronto. Awesome.

To be fair we are following the houston model of mediocrity rather than toronto's model of failing all over the place

Gotta at least give Wittman some credit, the motion offense he's installed looks worlds better than the bullshit we were running in the last couple of years.

Pimpwerx

‏@WallaceNBA_ESPN
Magic dance member being taken off court by stretcher after falling from pyramid-style routine. Hit her head on hardwood

@WallaceNBA_ESPN
Start of second quarter being delayed in Knicks-Magic as cheerleader still being tended to at midcourt.
Looks like ORL might be without their MVP for a while. PEACE.

Top Bottom