• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Canuck76

Banned
People already saying Lillard is CP3, deron williams caliber.

I ain't saying that yet, but kid's looking all-star to me.

Step back, isolation 3 that's a total swish. What a pick.

giri

People already saying Lillard is CP3, deron williams caliber.

I ain't saying that yet, but kid's looking all-star to me.

Step back isolation 3 that's a total swish. What a pick.

hahahahaha

Let him be kyrie good first. Then you can raise him up another level.

Also, never change portland. Never Change.

Cipherr

"Rockets had a spark Nguyen they started but now they're just garbage
jayznyhatlaugh.png
"

Nooooooooooooo..... goddamn the internet is killing me today. Between all the terrible disrespect of everyone from the Rockets to Mike Brown I can't read a message board anywhere with nearly falling out of my chair laughing.

squicken

ClutchFans.net ‏@clutchfans
Per @bull50, Rockets have "set up mental health appointments for Royce every single day since he's been here" and he hasn't been to one yet.

Probably best to part ways with the guy

giri

ClutchFans.net ‏@clutchfans
Per @bull50, Rockets have "set up mental health appointments for Royce every single day since he's been here" and he hasn't been to one yet.

Probably best to part ways with the guy

If hes really that badly off, he shouldn't be associating with a competitive league at all.

linsivvi

I hope Mike 'Antoni will control the minutes much better than Mike Clown so Kobe can still play like this in the playoffs.

Pretty sure he will.

etiolate

Banned
The Kings are terrible without Cousins and yet the roster doesn't compliment Cousins at all. The Kings have found the perfect formula for assembling talented players and having them lose.

Top Bottom