• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
I bet he didn't take many cos he barely played. Fact is, we have too many guys who need the ball starting and too few who can create for themselves on the bench. It's idiotic..
I'm actually all for mwp on the bench. But the argument isn't that ebanks is a shooter. He's not.

Kobe took a t for Dwight there. Awful no call.

image.php

stop it.

Cloudy

Banned
I'm actually all for mwp on the bench. But the argument isn't that ebanks is a shooter. He's not.

He's not deadeye or anything but he can make open 3s without getting in the way of stars (unlike Ron). He also runs the floor and finishes at the rim. He would fit great with Nash, Kobe, Dwight and Hill (My ideal starting lineup)

He's not deadeye or anything but he can make open 3s without getting in the way of stars (unlike Ron). He also runs the floor and finishes at the rim. He would fit great with Nash, Kobe, Dwight and Hill (My ideal starting lineup)
He can hit open 3s based on his entire career of never making 3s?

Feel like the Spurs are either going to have a really good run in the third quarter or are just going to fade away. The arc on all of their shots look piss poor.

Vahagn

Be more worried about him getting lit up by Gay and KD

So playing against younger, more athletic, bigger, and faster guys is indicative of how good of a defender you are?

Yes Kobe would get abused by bigger faster guys because Kobe isn't a 3, he's a 2. That's not indicative of Kobe being bad at defense though

Top Bottom